☆Imagine you and Loki fighting☆

Hello to the people reading this...(Also I've never written anything or uploaded it😅 ..so this is my first ever work/ story and English isn't my first language)...Hope u like it tho! :)

Imagine Loki and you fight over something, and now he's running from you.....and hides behind Thor...

(pls ignore the "Now they're firing at us!):-P (PS: the gif works after u click on it)

Y/n:You slimy ass biach i'll get you back for that
Thot: lady y/n I can't let you hurt him
Y/n: Well then *stabs thor in the side*
Thot: You truly are like my brother lady y/n.....this one time*soft smile* *bleeding profusely* when we were children.........
~meanwhile~
Y/n: Who's gonna protect you now lackey heheh 😁 🗡️ stabby stab
Loki: *eye roll* Do you truly think you'd harm "me" darlinggg~
Y/n: *a bit flustered* ye-s i can and I will
Loki: *Slams y/n against the wall with his body* leaving no gap between you two* *whispers in a deep voice* Keep lying to yourself darling~
Y/n: *FLUSTERED and rendered speechless*
Loki: Oh dear, have I broken y/n~ *que sexy seductive smirk*
Y/n : pulls Loki in by the collar and kisses Loki, expressing all the emotions she felt for him
Loki: *genuinely surprised*
Y/n : *grinning* What happened, Silver tongue turned to lead?
Thot: *YELLING excitably * TOOK YOU BOTH LONG ENOUGH! *pats loki mightily on the back*
(Meanwhile...Heimdall at the bifrost: FINALLY!!!!)
Loki: *nearly falling* THOR ,YOU BLOODY OAF!
Thor: *grinning idiotically* *still bleeding profously* I'M PROUD OF YOU BROTHER! SISTER Y/N! YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE HOW MUCH HE TALKS ABOUT YOU..*mimicking loki' and talks passionately*" Her hair is so lovely-
Loki: THOR! YOU IMBECILE! *tries to stab Thor*
Y/n: *amused, starts eating popcorn 🍿*
Thor: SISTER!! SAVE MEE!! *hides behind y/n*
Y/n: *calmly*Loki! Don't hurt him * and tries to cover as much muscle's frame as she can*
Loki: Come on, just one stab? * makes cute puppy face*
Thor: *shakes his head frantically*
Y/n: *trying desperately not to fall for the trick*
Loki: *continues making the puppy face*
Y/n: *inside her mind* " snap out of Y/n! snap out of it! It's a bloody trick, you can't let him harm the golden retriever"
Loki: *raises an eyebrow* daarlingg~?
Y/n: *still in inner conflict* Alright! *breathes out heavily* i'm sorry Thor *makes sorry face *
Thor: Its alright sister, I know you can't resist my brother's charms *smiles* bye....
*RUNS AWAY FRANTICALLY*
Loki: *running after him* COME HERE YOU BLONDE BUFFOON!!

I don't know what that was 😳.....Hope y'all like it!

-Senmurv9💛

~Thank you for reading this~

--------------All rights reserved---------------

https://i.gifer.com/TFi7.gif