☆Imagine having a feast with Loki☆

You have been friends with princes for as long as you can remember and you might even be bold enough to say ,they're your best friends. With Thor being like big brother to you and Loki , your best friend , but you wished to be more than friends with the younger prince but the fear of rejection stopped you from doing so. You and Loki have grown closer during these recent months and Loki's been friendlier of sorts...one thats borderline flirting ( according to Thor, but what does that oaf know about flirting, as he can't even catch Sif's attempts on him < he'd say "Nothing goes over my head. My reflexes are too fast. I would catch it."> ) Norns help him. fast-forward to today..there's a feast being held for some stuck up prince to boost his enormous ego, if one wanted to kill themself they'd climb his ego and jump to his IQ.
You were seated beside loki and were sitting opposite to Thor. While enjoying your dinner you find the roast pig to be too spicy for your liking and guzzled down all the water from your goblet. Apparently Loki did too..

Loki:*gulps*( in his mind-"well here goes nothing")Darling~,do you have some water? Because you set my heart on fire

Darling~,do you have some water? Because you set my heart on fire.
Y/n:*chokes on water* *coughing* not the time lokes..(small hint of a smile appears on y/n's face)
Thor: Brother, that's called a heartburn *pats Loki's back and solemly says* and water won't help .
Loki: *giving Thor a really look*           👁👄️👁️
*Y/n trying not to burst out laughing*
Y/n: *gives loki a stern look and whispers * It's not his mistake , he got a brain like Greybeard..
Loki: Fair point darling *looks to Thor and genuinely says* Thank you for your diagnosis brother, I appreciate it *nods head*
Thor: *while eating a chicken leg* you're most welcome brother * Innocently smiles*
Loki: *whispering to himself * norns help this birdbrain
Y/n: *kicks Loki's foot* I heard that
Loki: *eyeroll* of course you did .
Loki: Did you hear that?
Y/n: Hear, what exactly?
Loki: my heart beating for you~
Y/n : *eyeroll*
Loki: *bites into an apple* Y/n,
Y/n: *narrows eyes* Yes?
Loki: (smirks) If you were a fruit, you'd be a 'fine-apple.'
Y/n: LOKI!!! What has gotten into you?! This is the third time you've told me some weird one liner. Where did you even find these?! I'm sure you weren't the one who came up with these inelegant one liners.
Loki: Actually, I found them on the midgardian device that thor calls an electronic raven.
Y/n : Oh, that must be a smartphone, but Thor, why do you have such filth on your device ?
Thor: *while eating* Oh, the man of iron thought it might be a good idea for me to have some so that i could win the affection of maidens!
Y/n : *cursing incoherently in norse* shakes head dissaprovingly* Thor...you dont even need pick up lines! Im sure any lady in her proper mind would love to court you! And , from now on for such things don't go to the Son of Howard for advice , he's playing with you!
Loki: *Fuming with jealousy*
Thor: Thank you lady y/n !
Loki: *puts his hand on your thigh*
Y/n: *gives Loki a warning look*
Loki: (simply ignoring y/n) Thor! Look, it seems as though y/n's not really in the pink of health, must be the roast pig, (giving you a stern look, as to convey to not try anything funny) Now if you'll excuse me, i'd like to escort y/n to her chambers, so that she may feel better in the morrow.(nods to Thor and the other Royalties present in the feast)
Struck up prince you forgot the name of :(In a weirdly sweet voice) Lady Y/n~ would you like to go horse riding with me tomorrow, I'm an expert at horse riding! I'm sure a lovely maiden such as yourself, would love to go riding with me. (winks)
Y/n: (cringes internally)
Loki: (tenses up and glares at the prince, if looks could kill, he'd be a pile of ash by now) Well, you see prince Tyr, Y/n's feeling a bit under the weather, I'm sureee she'll let you know if she can come 'horse' riding with you tomorrow ~
Loki then puts his hand on your lower back, dangerously close to your arse and guides you out of the dining room.
Y/n: what even was that?!!!!
Loki: (in a deep voice) You should be thanking me Y/n!! I saved you from going on a rendezvous with that idiotic ,big for one's britches, stupid oaf !
Y/n: Well! I'm not a damsel in distress! I can handle this! ( purposely riling up Loki,)
Loki: (in a husky voice) You need to be put in your place pet.
*swiftly throws y/n over his shoulder and starts walking towards his chambers*
Y/n : *with newfound confidence*And where exactly in that my lord? In between your thighs?
Loki: *impressed* and slaps y/n's arse
Y/n : *flustered and aroused* *squeaks*
Loki: Yes darling, if that is what you want.
Loki: *suddenly feels vulnerable and puts Y/n down* *in a soft and broken voice* That is what you want ,right darling??
Y/n: (holds his face in her hands and speaks sweetly ) Yes Loki I've harboured these feelings for you for a very long time! And I love you! All of you~
Loki: *inhales sharply and slams y/n against the wall and kisses her like there's no tomorrow*
Y/n:( kisses back)
Loki: You're mine, and that snot of a prince can shove that information up his high and mighty arse
Y/n: Loki, are you jealous of him
Loki: Now, now darling no need to be so cocky comes near and nibbles on y/n's ear)
Y/n: (whimpers softly)
Loki:(Picks y/n up bridal style and throws open the doors of his chambers with his leg just like, how y/n entered his heart)
Loki: you're mine, body, mind and soul
Y/n: what about you, are you mine?
Loki: Always have been my love

Hope you all like it! 💛

-Senmurv9💛

~Thank you for reading~

A/N: Tyr Is just a random Norse god I picked for the story, I have nothing against him. lol. :)

A Little bit of Norse mythology if you're interested :Tyr is the god of War and lost his arm to Loki's child, Fenrir.

--------------All rights reserved---------------

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/thor-another-gif-20.gif