part 1

-y/n's .p.o.v.-

The Past..
The past is strange and sometimes a bad thing.
It can color your life and bring happiness or just fade after a long time.
Times in your life can especially indicate that you are really alive and moving on to a new step in life.
And I know all about it myself.
Because my first memory was on a cold white evening in the middle of the dark forest.

-Flashback-

I was alone in the forest..
No one was around and I walked until my feet began to bloom with pain.
I had no idea where I was going or why, but it was like being steered in a direction by my own thoughts.
My head said I was going in the right direction.
But I soon realized that it was a wrong feeling and my feet were falling into a trap, because in the distance of the path where I was walking a number of people were waiting for me with big grins on their faces.
Behind them were all large cages.
In these cages all the people were tied by their hands and they had gloomy faces.
They all also had a special collar with a tag number on it.
Even though I saw all these things I kept walking until I stood in front of a man with dark hair and red-green eyes.
He opened his arms to receive me and I immediately walked into his arms as if he were someone familiar.
But he certainly isn't, because when he received me I immediately heard a click and something heavy was placed around my neck.
I didn't look at it because I knew exactly what it was.
It was just like the collar of the other people in the cages.
I was more surprised when the man who had received me started talking to me out of nowhere.

"Welcome little one, I'm glad you're finally here and may I say you are beautiful and obedient. I'm sure you'd be a perfect specimen for tonight. But first we need to know your name, little one, so tell me."
I then looked the man in the eye and paused for a moment.
Do I have to tell him who I am?
Isn't it too dangerous to do that?
But maybe it's even more dangerous not to, so in other words I'm going to tell him who I am.

"Y-Y/n.. And if I'm right I'm seven years old.."

The man looked at me with satisfaction after I introduced myself and snapped his fingers.
Not even a second later another man was standing in front of him.

"We leave in a few minutes. This girl here is coming with me to our destination, so get her some stuff ready. She has to look perfect for the auction tonight."

The man nodded and immediately got to work.
The dark-haired man then focused on me again and suddenly lifted me up out of nowhere.

"Well Y/n let's go don't you think? Then we can find you a new 'family'."