part 4

-recap-

After a few minutes we suddenly arrived at a super large golden door and I heard people screaming from inside.
I didn't exactly hear what they were shouting, but I think I was right about this being an auction just because of this.
As far as I knew they might have been busy with the auction for hours and maybe that's why we come in so late so that he can indeed make his big entry.
And that was the first time I would experience that, because he opened the door and there was complete silence in the room where there was just people shouting a minute ago.

--
Y/n's .p.o.v

I saw everyone looking our way and rising like a spear as they looked at the man.
The people leaned towards us and began to greet him.

"Welcome Lord Sukanu, nice to have you here."

I looked at the man with wide eyes when I heard that was a lord.
He started to grin when he saw my surprise and I saw the people in the room look so surprised that their mouths almost dropped open.
Was it so weird to see him grin, because it seems pretty normal for someone to do that.
But maybe it's because of his static that he never makes himself vulnerable in public.
He therefore quickly changed his behavior and then looked again at the people with a stern face.
He raised his free hand since he was still holding me, and I think it was a sign that everyone can get on with what they were doing.
And to my surprise they did it without any effort and it seemed like we never got in.
The man's name is Mr. Sukanu walked with me to the podium and opened a door and walked through it.
We suddenly came into a very spacious room with all the busy people moving.
They all looked quite stressed and it seems like they had so little time that it might be necessary to freeze time, but they also know themselves that that is most definitely not possible.
They seemed even busier than those people from before and if I remember correctly they were just bidding on a chain.
And the man on the big stage had to ensure that more and more was bid
on the object they showed there.
If I'm right, they're now showing the less important things there and later the things that they think are more valuable.
So I think the people in the cages are later with me.
And of course I was right, because Mr. Sukanu took me a little further into space and there were all the cages with the people from then.
 They now have beautiful clothes on with various accessories as extra decoration.
Maybe they're doing this to boost their value and I'm going to have to change my clothes too.
mr. Sukanu and I went to a luxurious separate room with luxurious upholstery as decoration.
mr. Sukanu sat me down on one of the nice benches and then snapped his fingers.
Not even a second later there were twenty people standing in front of me with all kinds of things in their hands.