part 3

-recap-

During the ride I saw different places and animals passing by in a fast movement.
 I also tried to remember the way back during the route, but it didn't go as smoothly as I wanted.
Every time I got distracted by something small and kept forgetting what I saw there before.
But maybe it will come back later and I can sneak away.

--
y/n's .p.o.v.

Well, that depends on my situation, also the trans I'm still a bit in.
If I understand my trans situation correctly, I have free thoughts, but I can't decide what I would do later.
So I think it's mostly a physical trans and not a mental one.
So I have a feeling it's not going to happen that I get out of here, but of course I still believe in it.
Slowly but surely I got stuck in my thoughts again and didn't realize that after a while the car started to slow down.
And after a few minutes the car even stopped.
And then the car stopped in front of a big white house.
Well it didn't really look like a house, but rather like a big castle.
I couldn't take my eyes off the house and I think the dark-haired man noticed because he immediately started talking to me.

“This place is beautiful, isn't it, that's the place where everything will soon take place.”

I swallowed and continued to stare at the building in fear.
I took a deep breath and looked at the man in a confident way.
The man didn't think for a second and lifted me up without difficulty.
He opened the door and got out of the car.
When we were outside I immediately noticed that all the cages with people were gone and only me and the dark-haired man were still here.
Well, if you don't count the people in the car then.
I think they have already been taken to the site itself and are already being prepared at full speed.
And probably this man is so important that he doesn't want to come without a grandiose entry, at least that's how I see it.
But because I had wandered off again, I didn't realize that we were suddenly in a somewhat dark place with torches to illuminate the place from complete darkness.
After a few minutes we suddenly arrived at a super large golden door and I heard people screaming from inside.
I didn't exactly hear what they were shouting, but I think I was right about this being an auction just because of this.
As far as I knew they might have been busy with the auction for hours and maybe that's why we come in so late so that he can indeed make his big entry.
And that was the first time I would experience that, because he opened the door and there was complete silence in the room where there was just people shouting a minute ago.