part 11

-recap-

I decided not to think about it anymore and to move on to the last two presents.
One gift is medium-sized and the other small and square.
I took the medium-sized present and began to open it.
Inside the package was a beautiful glass object with a rose and butterfly inside.
Along with the rose and butterfly, there were also lights that light up themselves.
It was a special item and I've never seen anything like this.
I don't want to destroy this item either.
It is too valuable and any gift should be respected.
That's why I put it away carefully.
Then I took the little box and opened it.
I opened it and saw a box inside.
It was like a present within a present.
So I opened the box.
In the box the box was a chain with a silver heart with an open keyhole.
And a ring with a beautiful blue color and stars.
Without thinking, I took both the jewelry out and put them on.
I thought they looked pretty good on me if I'm honest, but I definitely couldn't keep them on.
When I only wanted to take off the jewelry, there was no movement.
What weird jewelry!
Did Kaname use his powers on this to stick them to me…
Why would he do that.
I thought for a moment and then saw the letters in the corners of my eye again.
Maybe I can find the answer there
-
Y/n's .p.o.v.
I took the letters and opened them all one after the other.
Of course I put them back in the correct order and started reading the letters aloud one after the other.

"My dear Y/n.
when you read this you have finally decided to open my presents to you.
Frankly, I'm surprised you actually opened them.
Since you've always been stubborn and never know when you can finally say how you feel.
You've never changed anything when it comes to that.
You used to be like that and I already know that it will continue to be like that over the years, but that also attracts me to you.
I also know that you will soon be turning away from me because of an unknown guest and I'm sorry in advance for everything I have to do.
But please don't blame the guest for this.
Her name is Yuki and she is someone from my family tree and I promised her parents that I would protect her until she knew who she really was.
I can't tell you more about this either.
Also, I don't know when you're reading this, but Kaien has a lot more secrets for you than you think.
Myself more than me.
He also tries hard to hide it from you and he wants to keep it that way in whatever way he can.
He is able to do everything that you do not find out who you are and where you come from.
He's so focused on it that even I can tell you the truth right now, but I hope it will be possible in the late future.
I also know that if he does this, he might just disappear from your world like me.
And yet soon there will be someone who can protect you in my place later.
Someone who will always be the first thing on your mind…for now.
I hope after you regain the truth or pieces of it you will come to me.
Of course I don't know everything about the time before we found you at the auction, but I know enough.
And later I will go with you to the person who knows the most about you.
Y/n whatever happens in the future know it's to protect you.
But apart from that I will also do my best to get you everything that you find special.
If you have already opened the gifts you will see that many of the things have something to do with you.
Although I also think that some items are a bit confusing.
That's why I'm going to explain them one by one.
The hugs were the first things you always looked up to or could tell the most beautiful stories about, I got you to put a smile on your face.
I know that Kaien never wanted to get you one of the stuffed animals and only bought second-hand to make it easier.
But you deserve the best and this in your heart is just that.
Next up we have the books.
These books are part of a special book series about an Angel who moved to a vampire town to find her true destiny.
Each book is about the adventures she has and how she met her true love.
I thought it might be for you, as you never knew how to stop when it came to reading, at least for the time I'm writing this of course.
And oh yes, the hair stuff and clips.
I'll never forget how you loved making garlands in the flower fields close to Kaien's house - I'll call it that in case it feels different to you reading this - and started humming.
Or if you started telling yourself beautiful stories.
I'm sure you often forgot I was with you in that moment, but I'll never forget the sparkle in your eye every time you put a new wreath in your hair.
That's why I decided to get a lot of beautiful things to make not only your eyes sparkle, but also yourself.
And then the last things where I think I need to explain the most.
Let's start with the different keys I gave you.
One thing you should know, never, ever lose them.
These keys each have a meaning and a place to be used and you will notice where and when you need them.
First I'm going to tell you what the meaning is behind each key and I'm sorry in advance for all the information per key.
Of course I also know that you can't remember it, but do your best to do it.
And if not, keep this part of the letter safe.
You got seven keys from me to be exact and two of them have a special item.
I also mention those two last since it's easier for both of us.
The first key consists of an eye with leaves around it.
This key represents memories reborn and discovering the truth.
There is a good chance that you will use it first.
Then you have two keys with a red color palette, one with a spiral and the other a bit like a constellation.
They are often used together, as they stand for the opposite things.
One shows you the beautiful contents of an item and the other shows you the dark and secret items in the same item.
Think of secret code above normal notes that you only see when you apply something.
Then as follows you have the moon key can only be used on full moon and when you really need a way out of something.
And then from the last the bow key.
With this key you can open a box, your father Kaien is guarding there.
Even I don't know what's in it, but I do know it has to do with you and that's why I brought the key.
But please don't be yourself and look for the box without any idea where it is.
Then the two special keys.
The snake key is attached to the chain.
The chain you now see in front of you is actually the secret shape of the key itself.
When you've put the chain on, it disappears and only returns when the key thinks you don't need it anymore.
The key itself comes to you thanks to the chain when it is the right time.
You never know when that is.
And the last key has the same as the snake.
The bottle is the object that the key turns into to be in a safe state.
But this key itself is there to be used in my presence.
When you're ready, you can ask me about it and I'll let you use it right away.
But enough about the keys left after your two birthday presents.
First, I hope you like them.
Especially since I've been looking for your first gift for a long time.
I wanted to give something as pure and special as you are.
That's why I bought the flower that you never tire of along with a butterfly that you used to run for hours on.
And the lights are your eyes.
Who like to look at beautiful things.
And finally a chain and ring to secure a promise.
First I want to say that I wear the key of the necklace every day and the same for the ring.
For now I can take them off, but once you've put them on it's no longer possible.
These jewelry are soul mate binders and will only stay put if you are one hundred percent made for each other.
I don't know if you remember, but at the auction there was a purple glow in our eyes.
That glow is everything to someone like us..
There you see this glow with whom you can live forever.
And to me you always have been.
Y/n to me you have been my soul mate since day in of my life.
And I mean really since day one.
You are the stars in my sky.
And I want to be the vampire on the white horse for you.
Though I'm sure you have a lot of mistrust of me right now as you read this.
But let me say this as briefly as possible.
I want you in my life.
I want you in my heart.
I want you in my arms.
And I hope it's the same someday.
Y/n I love you too much to let you go.
So please come to me when you are ready….

Sincerely,

Kaname."