Part 12 (Season final)

!announcement!

Hello everyone, Aido here.

This is my first update in Moonlight her place. I tried to follow her storyline she wrote for me as good as possible.

Hope you guys enjoy.

----

-recap-

"First I want to say that I wear the key of the necklace every day and the same for the ring.
For now I can take them off, but once you've put them on it's no longer possible.
These jewelry are soul mate binders and will only stay put if you are one hundred percent made for each other.
I don't know if you remember, but at the auction there was a purple glow in our eyes.
That glow is everything to someone like us..
There you see this glow with whom you can live forever.
And to me you always have been.
Y/n to me you have been my soul mate since day in of my life.
And I mean really since day one.
You are the stars in my sky.
And I want to be the vampire on the white horse for you.
Though I'm sure you have a lot of mistrust of me right now as you read this.
But let me say this as briefly as possible.
I want you in my life.
I want you in my heart.
I want you in my arms.
And I hope it's the same someday.
Y/n I love you too much to let you go.
So please come to me when you are ready....

Sincerely,

Kaname."

-

Y/n' s  .p.o.v.

"....Kaname... He knew everything since that one. He knew I would become distant and why. And he cares about me..."

My first love, which I had finally given up.
And believed that he didn't like me at all, but it seems to you a very different story.Still, this letter, where he really made it clear to me about how he actually feels about me and why he left me alone.Though I still feel like he's never going to act like he is to Yuki.Especially not after the information from the letter.I would always stand to the side, with those two standing side by side together.It's like being a third wheel forever even though you like each other.Never mind, Kaname already knew everything that was going to happen and didn't even think..Let's just tell her the truth normally.No, no we have letters with presents for that that she probably won't open anyway, but when she does it must be great news to hear.Well, no, I'd rather hear it from his own mouth than through a stupid letter.I mean it I am spontaneously depressed by this declaration of love.Nice idea, but do this if you know they will be opened at all.Because I think after another year I would have forgotten them.I suddenly felt a great negative emotion come over me and take over my body.I started screaming in pain.In my head a voice began to speak to me:

"Let go of the negativity~ Let go of your true nature!"

The pain got worse by the seconds and the voice in my head just got louder.

I ran out of my cabin in fear and kept running until I finally gave up in the face of the pain and voice in my head.

Slowly the negativity took over my body and everything started to go dark.All I saw was a brown-haired shadow coming my way.

-

Kaname's .p.o.v.

I saw Y/n slowly disappear before me.I knew this day would come and I had already prepared for it, but I know that this is not the end of our story.No, fate will make sure she ends up in my arms again as it should.Especially since I know which direction she's headed.She just doesn't know that.I remember well that she often suddenly disappeared years ago and I was terrified.She was nowhere to be found every time and I couldn't feel her energy either.But one day I decided to secretly watch her all day and finally figure out where she was actually going.It had passed before we finally got anywhere and what I saw then was astonishing.She had found a small hut in the middle of a forest and decorated herself as wax and still so small.I thought it was super cute to watch.She is also really about being good and she could prove it every time.As I followed her that day, I also saw one of the presents she had given.She didn't even really look up at the gift, but she was holding it really tight.As if nothing could happen to it and that her life depended on it.Still, I had the feeling that she wasn't going to open it yet, but that it will only now happen.And that's why I'm sure she wants to close everything in her head with that.But I have a bad feeling about that and I'm sure it's all wrong because of the letter I wrote with the presents.Maybe all that information is getting too much for her.And 'the voice' does come forward to activate her.While I hope this won't be the case, I'm pretty sure it is, because Y/n is quite a thinker in many cases.After a few minutes I decided to walk towards her cabin.Well, yes earlier after twenty minutes so that she at least had time to do everything.With each step I got closer to her cabin, the greater my hunch became reality.For I felt an increasing sense of sadness over me.Then suddenly I heard a scream from my beloved Y/n's her cabin.The environment around me started to turn purple.I quickly went her way and saw something shocking, but also beautiful when I was with her.Behind her were a pair of glowing wings.(see photo above.)If my eyes were deceived, they weren't a real wing yet, but just the imagination of the wings that she will get in the course of time.But before I could really think about it, I saw her eyes slowly closing and she was literally being dragged into the sky towards the stars.I couldn't take my eyes off her and it seemed as if the stars and she had become one.Of course I knew they were connected and I waited for this moment.The moment her real power finally started to activate itself and she would blossom into the person she should have been eons ago.Y/n the angel of darkness.The angel I swore to protect from those who want to hurt her even if it means I can't come near.But as of today, I can no longer push myself away.Now our lives are about to change and Y/n's worst enemy will reappear now that her energy is reactivated.I turned my thoughts back to Y/n seeing her energy weaken until she finally fell down right into my arms.Her wings slowly began to disappear and I removed the hair from her face myself.I gave her a small kiss on her forehead and was just about to walk into the cabin when I suddenly heard a familiar annoying voice.

"Kaname?! What is going on?!"

-

Season 2 is being worked on so be prepeared.