fifteen

Taehyung edibly sighs and gulp when he felt wet kisses all over his face , of course he knows it's no one other than his precious and loveable husband .

He didn't open his eyes or turn around to face Jungkook who was sitting at the edge of the bed , his back was facing the mafia leader .

Taehyung almost laugh when the older male starts nibbling his ear and making sinfully sound that Taehyung almost felt his pants dripping wet but he hold it back .

He have a mission and very bad one at that but he really can't miss his chance at the moment. He sighs finally pulling his eyes but didn't turn back to face the male who was waiting for him to wake up before proceeding to the bathroom leaving Jungkook to frown to himself .

The mafia leader stands up walking casually inside the bathroom where he sees Tae washing his face ."my heart , how was you night ?".he ask softly wrapping his arms around Taehyung waist but gulp nervously when the pretty male didn't acknowledge his present.

"Baby I'm talking to you , what's wrong". Jungkook pleaded softly but his frown get deeper when Tae only wipe his face before walking out of the bathroom leaving Jungkook in dismay as the mafia leader was confused on what's going on with the male .

Jungkook didn't waste time before proceeding back to the room seeing Tae was just sitting on the bed with his back against the headboard , Jungkook stand against the bathroom door staring at tae confusedly .

He remembers very well he didn't offend the male because they both had their lovely married life last night and slept off in eachother arms with happy face , so he really can't understand what seem like ignoring game the younger male was trying to play with him .

He doesn't like it , his heart can't take .he knows and Taehyung knows which make him wonder what his offence is that tae was trying to make his heart stop .

He take steps closer to tae who seem to be watching some interesting movie on the TV , Jungkook shakes his head before taking the remote and turn it off and really expect to catch his lover attention but felt tears peep in his eyes when Taehyung only hummed before getting off the bed all ready to walk out of the room .

Tae was ready to walk away from him if the mafia leader didn't grab his wrist instantly making him pause with his hand already on the door handle .

"What are you doing my world , I'm sorry if I have done anything wrong to you between last night and now but don't play whatever game you are playing right now with me , I don't like it baby or I will cry for real ". Jungkook beg shamelessly expecting Tae to tell him everything was fine but the male only slip his wrist out of his hold walking out of the room instantly .

Jungkook has never felt his heart break so hard till this moment , he felt like his whole world is gradually falling down and he didn't bother wiping the tears that roll down his cheeks .

He crushed down to his knees as he suddenly felt himself getting weak for no reason , he can't remember how long he was sitting on the floor until the door was pushed open by soobin who was shocked to see his father on the floor .

The boy didn't waste much time before kneeling besides the mafia leader ."dad what's wrong ?why are you sitting on the floor and crying ? Did something happened?".soobin bombard him with numerous questions but Jungkook sniff before looking up soobin who was staring at him worriedly .

"My b-baby is ignoring me ". Jungkook replied in broken voice making soobin look at him surprised and confused at the same time .

"W-what do you mean ? Mama ignore you ? that's impossible dad , he can never ignore you ".soobin was so confused but he knows Taehyung can never and will never ignore Jungkook so he thought his papa is just being dramatic as usual .