twenty-six

Soobin has been teasing his younger twin since the moment they set their foot into the school because he had actually saw him in Mina's room earlier , yeonjun wish he could delete himself and format his own existence .

Right now the twins are currently on their way to the school cafeteria , they had a video chat with their mama earlier to check the pretty male health which was useless in tae's opinion because Jungkook has been in his office since hours ago after he had given instructions to his men earlier .

"Let it go soobin , you are mean ". yeonjun whines loudly when soobin peck his cheeks once again , wordlessly teasing him again about the morning situation .

"What's fun in that bro".soobin smirk as the two finally enter the cafeteria which was full with students , they can see students waving at them to come and sits with them but as usual the twins ignore them and pick their own separate seat .

"I will get something for us to eat , wait here ".soobin said and yeonjun nods as he sits staring around the room , he make eye contact with some students who are looking at him but politely wave at them then chuckled amusingly when he sees some of them blush.

Come to think of it , he have never see Mina in the cafeteria before or even class , the girl is still mysterious to him .

He sighs rolling his eyes when he sees choas going on at four seats away from him , he turn around seeing some of the school rich brat hovering above someone but the cafeteria cheers when the bullies pour foods on someone .

Yeonjun click his tongue before standing up and walk closer to get full view of the situation but his anger fuel up when he noticed the girl that was covered with food is Mina .

The little girl was crying silently as people around laugh mockingly , the bullies were laughing and making dirty comments to her .

"What's going on here ?".the students cowered back because yeonjun current voice is very different from the one they've heard him using before.

The bullies turn to him before chuckling ."hey yeonjun right ? This poor dirty girl here look exactly where she belongs , trash ".one of the boy said making others laugh loudly while the girl was still silently sniffing .

Yeonjun can never understand why people are so wicked and heartless and that too as such age , who the heck raised this animals ?.

But no one expect the calm yeonjun to grab one of the bullies hair before smacking his face against the table which cause everyone to went silent which alert soobin who was coming to their table with food .

Soobin look confusedly at yeonjun who was holding the whimpering boy hair harshly but his eyes were fixed on Mina who won't dare to raised her head .

"Soobin , can you take Mina away from here ?".soobin didn't make move to question his brother acts as he help Mina up and lead her to the bathroom to clean off the dirtiness on her .

The students have their eyes wide open as the twins has never get involved with anyone's business in the school .

"You are calling her trash ? If I kill you right now and send your bodies to your families do you think , or maybe thought there's someone somewhere who can question me ?". yeonjun ask smacking the boy face against the table once again before pushing him against his gang which cause all of them to stumble back at the shocked move .

The students there can't help but to cowered back because yeonjun tone doesn't seem like he was joking about killing the boys .

Yeonjun crack his neck before rolling up his shirt sleeve , he snarl boringly when the students gasps loudly when he brings his pocket knife out of his pocket .