Twenty-eight

"My love ". Jungkook call softly to the pretty male who was resting his head against his (jk) chest , the two are currently standing against Jungkook's car that was parked infront of the mansion .

The guards are standing steps away while the twins was watching from the entrance of the mansion .

"Do you want me to stay ? Or do you want to come with your Koo?". Jungkook asked when the pretty male refused to let him go , they've been standing in the same position for more than twenty minutes as the pretty male claimed he's bidding byees to the mafia boss who was going to his company .

Jungkook chuckle amusingly when Tae raised his head up to stare at him like a kicked puppy , he pinch his cheeks and the said male groan punching his husband chest jokingly .

It's been three months through the pretty male pregnancy journey and the twins had to commend their father's patience and calmness to always deal with Taehyung .

Soobin never think a moment will come where he'd wish to just get knocked out for hours and enjoy peace , because he'd have find it better than staring at the pretty male crying loudly because he wants some things that might be dangerous to his health .

Jungkook seem to be always used to the pretty male blackmailing act of crying and always let him be or try to pleased him with another things .

Nevertheless , Taehyung mood swings is driving them crazy .

"I don't want to go ".Tae murmured and Jungkook smiles nodding his head before kissing tae's pouty lips .

"How about I stay at home then ? I can sort the company works on my laptop".the older male asked softly but Tae shakes his head once again .

"Noo , I am a big boy I can take care of myself".tae whines glaring at the mafia boss who raised his hands up surrendered .

Yeonjun raised his brow in distaste at tae's word before turning to stare at soobin who was already looking at him too .

"Why do I feel like he's going to change his words the moment papa drive out of this house ". yeonjun said glancing at tae who has now let go of Jungkook .

"He will ".soobin stated firmly .

Tae wave at Jungkook as the mafia boss drove out of the house and finally turn towards the house walking with careful steps .

The twins watch silently as Taehyung walked passed them humming silently to himself with a smile , the twins gave each other look and shakes their head before walking after their mama .

They see the pretty male sitting on the couch with his legs folded under his bum , they can't help but smile at how much cute the pretty male was looking.

Yeonjun smiles before sitting besides Taehyung while soobin also take the other side ."mama do you need anything?".soobin ask after some moments but Taehyung shakes his head as no .

They were enjoying the movies for some minutes but the twins head snap up when they heard sniffing , and a big frown invade their faces when they see tears making it way down the pretty male cheeks .

"Hey mama , what's wrong ?is your stomach hurting ? Do you want to eat something?".soobin bombard the pregnant male with questions as him and his twin brother shuffle a little bit closer to now crying male .

"I-i want Koo".Tae sniff loudly as he finally let a loud sob escape his throat and yeonjun glance at soobin who give him the 'i said so look' before they divert their attention back to the pretty male .

"But he just left now mama ? And you promised him to be a big boy , what went wrong ?". yeonjun question softly but gulp when Tae stop crying for some seconds only to glare at him .