Twelve

Tae sighs and roll his eyes back and hope for it to pluck out for a second , he was sitting infront of his dressing mirror but that would've sound normal only if soobin isn't busy styling his hair .

Tae look through the mirror and see all his hair are now brushed back by his so called professional hairstylist .

"It's done my gorgeous mama".soobin beams loudly and he brought his phone out taking multiple pictures of Tae who was putting on his earrings .

"It's awesome tho , where is junnie?".Tae asked standing up as he get his files and bags that was laying on his bed .he look back at soobin who was still busy taking pictures .

"I ask you something soobin and enough with those picture because I'm very sure those pictures on your phone are enough to last for hundred years , I should starts charging you for being your muse Everytime" Tae whines loudly and almost starts stumbling his feet against the floor if soobin loud laughs didn't cut him out .

"Mama I really can't help it , I will stop when you stop being so beautiful and breathtaking every damn time .that old man is so damn lucky ".soobin replied stepping closer to tae to peck the pretty male cheeks .

"I'm proud to have you as my mother and if I'm coming back to this world hundreds times , I will always pick you as my mother .I love you Mama".the boy said sweetly stopping all whining that was about to leave Taehyung's mouth .

"W-why are you being emotional so early in the morning ?".Tae ask trying not to cry out of happiness , he still wonder why he was so blessed with his small family .

"Just have to remind you that you are the best Everytime , you are beautiful in appearance but more than gorgeous from your heart".soobin said but turn around when the door was pushed open by yeonjun and Jungkook .

Soobin jokingly roll his eyes before tugging his tongue out at Jungkook who scoffs at him before diverting his attention back to Taehyung who was already staring at him .

"Hey my world ". Jungkook call softly before leaning forward and peck his husband lips making the twins make a disgusting face even tho the smiles on their face speak louder than their actions .

"Mama you look beautiful as usual but extra beautiful today , never knew yellow will look so cute on you .we should really try buying you a lot of yellow clothes ". yeonjun exclaim dramatically nuzzling his nose against the pretty male cheeks and Chuckled when he heard Jungkook whining about how they always snatch his husband away .

He pull back ."stop whining old man you are too old for that , only my precious mama is allow to do that ".he scoff before Jungkook could smack his head he run outside along with soobin who was laughing loudly with him .

"Those brats". Jungkook tsked before taking Taehyung's hands softly in his ."baby I'm going to the company today ". Jungkook inform Tae who look at him confusedly as they both finally walk out of the big room .

"Why ?".

"Some newly employed staffs are acting so irrational and won't focus on their job , I have to put some of them in their places .maybe because I haven't been there in two years they forgot the company really has a boss ". Jungkook said chuckling making Tae nod but frown when he sees soobin and yeonjun jumping around the living room as he walk down the stairs with Jungkook .

"I don't know why some people are tend to misbehave when they get the opportunity to work in big companies while there are thousands of people who are looking for such bigs opportunities ".Tae murmured not liking the situation at all for a moment.

He isn't the type to meddle with Jungkook's Business but when heard the news of people misusing the great opportunity that was given unto then , he really can't help but to get angry because he knows there are millions of people outside who are looking for such great opportunity.