Epilogue

Welcome 💜

Taehyung sits with his back against his mafia husband chest while he watch the little hansung run around the Livingroom while been chase by hanuel and areum who look exhausted, they can never understand how much strength that little devil posses in his three years old body .

"They're gonna have his head the moment they'll caught up with him , he soak hanuel's tablet in the sink and use his slippers to tap water then traces to areum's room and made hanuel's get into argument with areum".Tae explained the full tea to Jungkook whose eyes went wide as he just came from office some moments ago .

He look towards hansung who was still managing to slip through hanuel's and areum's hold and the two look frustrated with him already, that boy is the main brat of their house .

"Where does he get those cunny ideas from ?". Jungkook mumble under his breath but press his lips into thin line when Tae turn around to give him a 'i dare you to repeat that question ' look before scoffing loudly .

"I can't believe the great Jeon's mafia leader dare to ask me such a question , I always think areum was the real little version of you because she looks exactly like you but I was wrong.that little devil only took my appearance but was the reincarnation of devil Jeon ".Tae spat rolling his eyes back when Jungkook whines like a kid before pushing his face into the pretty male neck .

"That happens when he's bored ,give work to my boy". Jungkook chuckled looking at hanuel and areum who has fall on the fall exhausted while hansung was busy laughing at their faces , that little devil sure gets nerves .

He's the perfect definitely of that annoying last born and blame that on soobin and yeonjun who spoiled him and karma is a bitch because the boy never fail to show them war inside the Jeon's mansion .

The guards are almost afraid of hansung than Jungkook now because he'd sometimes make them carry him and run all over the big mansion non stop then mock them for been lazy after that .

The only person that was safe from the little devil trap is of course his beautiful mama , he can frustrate every single human in the mansion but won't even let Tae move a glass of water by himself .

Nothing special, just another addition to tae's list of whipped Jeon's .

"He's always bored ! He's too much smart for his age , I swear I thought soobin and yeonjun were troublesome but hansung is just on another level ".Tae grumble seeing the boy now trying to drag hanuel to starts chasing him once again .

"Hansung how about you show papa the drawing you made while he was away ?".tae call out softly seeing the needs to safe hanuel and areum from being murder by their famous little devil .

Jungkook almost laugh at the twins relief face and the grateful looks they show towards their mama , hansung is definitely energy sucker.

The little boy head snap up as he quickly nods his head rapidly and finally let go of hanuel's hands that he was previously dragging before running upstairs into his room .

"And someone said he picked everything from me , last time I checked I wasn't into drawing or painting". Jungkook mutter but raised his hands up surrendered when Tae turn around and raised his eyebrows at him .

"The looks and his interest in arts are only thing he seem to catch from me but the rest ? Even the blinds can recognize your traces in him ".Tae snorted and hanuel and areum can't help but to agree with Tae , that little boy energy is on another level and if anything they all think he'd be better as next leader of Jeon's mafia.

Not that anyone of them will mind that tho even tho the boy still needs to grow up and train hard for that position but it was so easy to see the next Jeon Jungkook in him , it's obvious to everyone including the Jeon's men .