thirty-three

Bored and bored ~~ pardon my writings, my phone is whole ass bitch 🌚.

30k reads with 4k votes 🤗🤗🤗 here's my heart for y'all ♥️♥️❣️❣️💜💜💜🧡💛💚💙🖤💜(yes I have many hearts in many colours 🌚).

Jungkook was laying on his chest right on the Livingroom tiled floor while Tae was sitting on the couch with his legs place gently on laying Jungkook's back .

The pretty male has show his distaste towards the position, gently telling his husband about how others can mistake the position as him misusing his husband but the older has scoff dismissing the talks like bullshit .

It's no new news the only thing the mafia boss really care about is his precious husband confort and was already to go any length to get him that .

The twins who are playing games can't help but to throw few glances against the couple, their papa just seem to be on another level no human can ever reach .just when they think he couldn't get more perfect then here he is again .

The maids working around the place smiles silently admiring the two amazing couple and mentally wishing for same but knows that was just like trying to bloom a flower in a dream that definitely won't come true .(yeah y'all too🌚 go and stream fake love again).

"I want to get a nose piercing".Tae murmured gently making Jungkook and the twins head snap up towards him , Satan not again .

The pretty male has been frustrating them on getting piercing for the past weeks and when Jungkook finally agree to his request , then the CEO has called his personal person who usually Pierce his ears but then Taehyung has broke into the uncontrollable tears .

Complaining about how the needles look scary and ask Jungkook to get a lip Peircings to test how much painful it is , without so much question the mafia boss has did as he was told but at the end Tae refused to let the needle come closer to him .

Now , the twins was damn sure their papa will get another unplanned piercing today again , if the pregnant male continues his usual act again .

Jungkook raised his head up a little to make eyes contact with a pouting Tae before chuckling ."when our little princess arrived , let's talk about your piercing then" Jungkook spoke softly but Tae only Huff , folding his arms against his chest as tears start gathering in his eyes .

The twins groan loudly and almost smacking their head against the wall to passed out , just eight months with pregnant Tae, soobin has decided there's no way in hell he'd be getting someone pregnant anytime soon .

No one can be so calm and collected like his father so therefore, the little boy is not ready to lose his sanity to pregnancy mood swings .

"Don't cry love, it's because of our princess .you know if you get Peircings now , it'll hurt her too and we don't want our baby hurt right ?".the mafia boss said in the most softest way and gulp mentally with the way Tae was rapidly blinking his eyes on him .

"O-h I don't want to hurt our princess".Tae murmured bringing his sweater sleeve up to wipe his crocodile tears and the twins mouth was left hanging in the air .

How does their papa always calm their mama ? Seem like the man always know what to say at the very suitable moment .

Thanks to him , no cries in the mansion ....for now .

"That reminds me , yeonjun why am I getting too much alerts about you spending money from your black card? You are building a house secretly or what ?". Jungkook asked and Tae turn to yeonjun who was staring at the wall opposite while soobin was laughing silently as he knows the question is going to come up now or later but seems it comes sooner than they had expected .