Chapter 37 C : 🔥Burn Baby, Burn🔥

A/N: This was supposed to be posted last night an hour after the 2nd part para seamless yung flow, but nag-inarte ang WattPad 😆 

Enjoy 💋

——-

🔥🔥 ❤️‍🔥 🔥 🔥

"Would you like to get some things from your apartment?", Rabiya asked Amanda. The Thai woman's hand suspiciously crawling — going underneath the Filipina's short dress.

Amanda playfully smirked at the woman beside her,  while Rabiya's eyes was growing wide each second.

Rabiya kept on checking her Uber app map to see if they were near the hotel — they were—almost, just a few blocks away.

She was getting real antsy and felt Amanda was becoming so aroused that the Thai wouldn't even care if she finger fucked the young woman in the backseat of the car.

When their Uber finally stopped in front of their hotel, Rabiya handed a tip to the driver before getting out of the car quickly with Amanda.

Rabiya walked briskly towards the elevator as Amanda trailed her like a lioness ready to pounce from behind.

The younger woman already noticed several eyes following them ever since they stepped into the hotel premises — but who could blame these people. Rabiya thought she'd also look and even stare at the Thai woman if she walked past her.

The Filipina hurried to tap her key card on the elevator scanner and pressed the right button to her floor — eight".

Amanda stood in the opposite corner of the elevator, but Rabiya could see the Thai woman's reflection in the mirrors—her eyes pinned towards the prize.

Ding.

The two women strode with confidence in the hallway. Rabiya suddenly walked slowly and stopped in front of room number 853. 

She took out her key card, but struggled to open the door.

"Nervous?", Amanda looked smug, her pupils dilated and took the key card from Rabiya's shaking hands.

The light went green.

Rabiya bit her lower lip and smiled, "thanks".  She pushed the door to her room and turned on the lights.

"Here's my room. It's a little small, but —"

"Our room — and it's perfect", Amanda's voice was low but gentle.

Rabiya's eyes darted towards the bed and gulped. "I'll use the bathroom first".

Amanda nodded.

Looking at herself in the bathroom mirror, Rabiya blew out the breath that she's holding. She couldn't step back now.

The young woman pulled a piece of feminine wipes and pulled down her underwear to clean her privates. She also reapplied her lipstick and sprayed perfume on her pulse points, before rumpling her hair to make it wavy — and sexier.

When she opened the door, Amanda was sitting in the plush green chair - her legs crossed, her signature smirk luring Rabiya to come closer.