037 - Picnic

I woke up to an empty bed the next morning with no signs of Derek. I thought he's in the shower since it's kind of early for any work but then I saw his text saying he's on an emergency business trip and he won't be back for another three to four days ahead.

"Thank god."

When I got in the shower later that day, I notice the marks he left on my body. It's freaking bright red and few bruises of bite mark.

That jerk. No wonder my ass ache, I thought it's just my back.

At least clean your jizz, man. He didn't even wipe his cum off me, leaving the stain crusty on my back and some got in my butt crack. I had to spend like half an hour to scrub those stuff off.

Yuri insisted that I have breakfast before he drove me home but insisted on walking home myself, only accepted his breakfast offer. I wouldn't miss it for the world.

I was planning on having a picnic with Vernon today as an apology. I've sold the phone to the gadget shop owner I knew and he's generous enough to pay me the original price since it's still entirely brand new.

I've asked Vernon and he's free so I decided to buy the goods on the way home. I just didn't expect it to be too much for me to carry.

Now I'm home and exhausted.

I put away the groceries on the kitchen table and went to my bed to relax my body before preparing food. I gasp as my ass touched the mattress aggressively. It sting and a little uncomfortable to sit so I laid on my belly.

This made me remember how frustrated I am towards that jerk.

***

"Hello?"

"Hey, I'm here. Where are you?"

"Oh you're early. Just walk straight to the end of the pathway, you should see me under a huge oak tree."

"Alright. Be there in a sec." then hung up. It wasn't long after I ended the call that I saw a familiar figure in a red flannel and jeans, busy preparing something on the picnic mat.

For some reason, it put a smile on my lips. When he asked me what I like, I only said something simple. I never knew he's into picnics and it made me grin.

I stalked towards him, who had his back on me and completely clueless of my presence. When I'm within an arm reach, I back hugged him and he freaked out, screeching and eventually fall back into my arms.

"Vernon!" he yelled when he got a glimpse on his attacker.

I laugh, "Did I scare you?"

"No. Definitely not." he mock, glaring as he went to his feet again. "You almost gave me heart attack. I just heard a passerby talked about some mugger that like to walk around this park."

"Don't worry, you got me. I'll protect you like a knight sacrificing his life for the queen."

"I'm not afraid whatsoever. I'm just telling you and why am I a queen and not the king? If anything, I'll be the one protecting you. I'm the knight here." he frowned.

It only made me crack more. "Okay. Whatever you want, princess."

He glared but then walked to a wooden basket with a handle while saying, "Whatever. I'm not doing this now. We're going to relax. Sit down."

I sat down the mat while he still rummaging inside the basket and I can't resist but to check him out.

It's my first time seeing him in a casual attire because this whole time he only showed up during lunch or after work so all he's wearing was a suit. But today he's wearing a plain white shirt with a red flannel as a jacket and a light wash denim matched with a black converse.