NY Special - Part IX

"I have. Long time ago. You are a bad person and I am paid to put someone like you behind bars. I'm fully aware that we're completely opposite but I keep coming back to you. You're so kind and warm. I feel very safe in your arm."

"Is it because I'm bigger?"

"Maybe and perhaps because you make me feel wanted. Though you aren't the right person to beg attention to, at least you treat me well. Like a princess even. You know just how much I love bouncing around the city and although you kept me in cage back then, you never clipped off my wings. That's the real reason I stopped running. I know you're not trying to harm me."

"I do hate to see you leave but you're the happiest when you're running around." I whispered. "Don't worry, baby. I will make this city a safe place for you to wander."

He smiled. "Was that perhaps the reason you're busier these days? You're trying to conquer the world?"

"Yes, in the process." I chuckled. "It's been so hard for us to clash even when we're living under one roof so there's your answer if that's why you had the idea of I don't love you anymore. I do not cheat, ever and I don't ever lost interest in you. It's growing even."

"Really?" His hands roaming my chest.

"Yes and I think because I try my best not to whine like a baby whenever I missed you that I appear calmer in your perspective."

"Not just that. You seem to love cuddles a tad more than the actual intercourse."

"Because I acknowledged a better trait than just sexual pleasure."

"Hm?"

"It's you, dummy." Pinching his cheeks. "I used to think that having sex with you is enough and to be frank, I felt that my feelings for you is only temporary. I never thought of something so serious as to marry someone. I don't even have a serious relationship before. That's why I expect my interest in you will eventually lessen once we're bound to this ring and that I only chase you for fun."

I laugh. "Man was I wrong. I fall for you deeper than I could imagine. Your presence alone warms my heart. Before, sex and cigarettes had always been my method to clear my mind, now I just need to embrace you to relax. It's that simple and I like this new trait more."

"So... I misunderstood?"

"Indeed." I took his hand and kiss his palm. "Similar to you, I could never envision myself walking alone again. It's too dark and cold for the current Derek."

I noticed that his eyes were eyeing my stomach the whole time.

As I was about to ask, he beats me while pointing at my abs. "So these are mine?"

"Yes."

"Can I kiss it?"

"You may do whatever you want."

His smile that was once innocent turned into smirk as he slide down from my lap and kneel between my legs. I'm sitting on the highest stone steps so the water only reach his chest in his current position.

His blue eyes were glistening as he observe my hard earned packs and hands carefully caressing my lower belly.

"Come on, don't be shy."

The way he took a quick glance at me before resuming his observation is so sexy. This is why I can't be the one receiving the pleasure, I'm too impatient for this.

Eden was slowly stroking my packs one after another when I took one of his hand and brought it up to my chest.

"This is also yours." From there, I guide his hand to slide down leisurely. From my well developed pecs to my defined abs and only stop down where my pubic hair started.