Clint needs a shower. Nat needs a...doctor?

Natasha:

It's been a couple months and my tummy has been growing rapidly. Clint has calmed down a little bit and he's not as worried about the pregnancy. "Honey, did you take your vitamins last night?" asks Clint. Okay, he might still be a little stressed out. "Yes, I did, you watched me take them half an hour ago," I say laughing. I love it when he's worried about me. "When's the last time you showered, Clint?" I ask him jokingly. His eyes widen in surprise, and then he instinctively sniffs his armpit. "I honestly don't remember," he tells me. I roll my eyes. "I was just kidding babe," I let him know.

Clint:

I don't know why, but Natasha being pregnant makes her even more beautiful to me. But at the same time I wish we could be out on missions again. I know she thinks I'm just being a big worrier, and I am, but that's only because I'm excited for the baby, and I want them and Natasha to be healthy. Asking me about when I last showered (apparently she was just kidding), I start to think. Maybe a week? Wow, I really have been worrying about Natasha too much. I've decided I'm going to take a shower, but that's when Natasha moans in pain.

Natasha:

I think about making dinner as I watch Clint think. He makes eye contact with me for a second and smiles. He turns toward the bedroom (probably to take a shower), when I feel a terrible pain in my stomach. Clint runs over to me and looks in my eyes, searching for what's wrong. He knows me so well he just nods and picks up the phone. I hear him on the phone with my doctor, but soon the pain gets so bad everything else fades. Clint, being the great man he is, picks me up while staying on the phone, and carries me to the car.