STARK party

Chapter 4 part 2:
Natasha's P.O.V.
Clint and I got a new place after those guys tried to rob me. Well, while I was having a perfect time with Clint, something happened and now Fury needs us back. He won't tell me what for though. When I tell Clint his faces seems to drop too. "Okay, we're coming, but where is he?" Clint asks in a slightly annoyed tone. "We'll pick you up in the Hellicarrier," Fury responds over the phone. In an hour we arrive at STARK tower to find that Tony just wanted to have a little get-together. Clint and I are both steaming mad. We were having a great time just the two of us! Or, at least I was. So we're all just standing around talking about what we've been doing since the split-up. Stark and Banner have been working on stuff at the tower. Steve has been laying low in an apartment just like us. And, you know our story. Thor didn't show up because he's probably busy with some mythical Dark Elves or something *silent chuckle*. But we all have a good time and Tony lets us all stay for the night at his beach house. When we get there, we find out there's only 4 rooms, so me and Clint have to share one. I don't mind, but it's going to be hard to be in the same room as the man I'm falling in love with. We'll see how this goes...