Clint needs therapy

Natasha:
"Okay, breath, just breath it's going to be okay. Oh for god sakes chill out you're not even the one having the child Clint!" I yell a little louder than I want to. "Sorry! I'm just-what if something goes wrong, ya know?" I grab his hand and squeeze reassuringly. "Everything will be fine,". At least I hope so.

••••

Clint:
"Everything will be fine," she told me. Well she was wrong. Very wrong. I mean just so so so wrong. So today me and Nat went to our second appointment to check on the baby, and it was an ultrasound. Last appointment went pretty okay, except not because the doctor gave us very specific rules to keep the baby alive because it seemed like it wasn't going to. So after two weeks of me making sure that Natasha followed every rule (and her yelling at me saying I was worrying too much) we came back. Natasha was calm, but I was scared to death. And the results were painful. So painful. **flashback to when they were getting the ultrasound** "Alright, let's get this show on the road!" says the doctor. He slowly moves over Natasha's-already a little inflated-belly and the image appears on the screen. The doctor frowns. "What is it doc?" asks Clint. "It seems to be...twins," he answers.