THE CONCERT!!!!

So here I am I've time traveled to 1988 and holy shit I'm at a KISS concert! My long lost dream.  Not only that but I found myself in the front row!! They were performing 'I love it loud' one of my favorite songs by them. They were all not wearing their makeup which was fine of course and next thing you know the show began. Paul Stanley Gene Simmons Bruce Kulick and Eric Carr on stage performing I was starting to get goosebumps.  In a good way that is. I saw Eric Carr looking straight at me. My heart fuckin throbbed. Uh...... Uh... Well considering I liked the dude, I felt really really anxious. Then Gene Simmons started singing while flapping his tongue in the wind. Haha love that shit. Eric smiled at me as he played those drums. Oh shit I'm starting to sweat. Ahhh!!!!! I began head banging and sticking my tongue out as well but just as I was doing so Gene Simmons floated in midair and came and swooped me off of the ground. Oh my GOD!!!! I screamed and the crowd gasped as we were flying to the stage. "PUT ME DOWN PLEASE OH MY GOD PUT ME DOWN WHAT THE FUCK....." I screamed like a banshee. "Hold on tight dude!" Some random dude in the audience shouted. "Yeah gee thanks for the tip!" I shouted back and then Gene and I landed on the stage. Whew. But whoa. Paul Stanley Gene Simmons Bruce Kulick and Eric Carr were all smiling at me and I shyly and nervously waved at them and said hello to them. "Pardon me but what's going on?" I asked looking around. The lights dimmed, and Gene sat me down on a chair, Paul and Bruce playing acoustic guitars and Eric Carr appeared in front of me kneeling down on his knee. Oh sweet Jesus. I can hardly breathe. Music started playing and it sounded so familiar. Oh wait I know what's going on..... Eric was going to sing 'Beth' to me! I gasped and covered my mouth with my free hand as Eric had my other one in his and he began to sing the song.

"Beth, I hear you calling
But I can't come home right now
Me and the boys are playing
And we just can't find the sound

Just a few more hours
And I'll be right home to you
I think I hear them calling

Oh Beth, what can I do?
Beth, what can I do?

You say you feel so empty
That our house just ain't a home
That I'm always somewhere else
And you're always there alone

Just a few more hours
And I'll be right home to you
I think I hear them calling

Oh Beth, what can I do?
Beth, what can I do?

Beth, I know you're lonely
And I hope you'll be alright
'Cause me and the boys will be playing all night."

I fuckin cried once Eric Carr finished singing the song. That was the sweetest and coolest thing ever. "Th-thank you so much." I stammered, as I was nervous talking to him. "My pleasure." Eric said as he kissed my hand and then my cheek. Aye-o!!! And just like that I passed out. I opened my eyes and found myself collapsed on the stage. It had looked like everybody had left other than of course the band. "Are you ok?" Eric asked looking worried. Gene Paul and Bruce were behind him. "Yeah I think so." I groaned as I slowly sat up. "Easy does it girl." Gene said as him and the band helped me up. Whew. What a doozy. "Thanks guys ." I said. "Hey why don't you all come to my place." Eric said to each of the members, including me. My face grew bright ass red. "Uh....I... Yeah sure I'd love to ." I replied chuckling anxiously. "What's your name gorgeous?" Eric whispered in my ear. I blushed. "Brooke ." I said. "Well Brooke how about six o'clock tonight?" It was going on 1:30 pm now. I had time.

"That sounds great!" I said excitedly. Eric gave me a hug and a quick kiss and him and the band left. I walked out and noticed it was cold and snowing. Great. Knowing that I had to walk my ass home. I never drove. There was ice in some places some places that I didn't see. I walked perhaps a bit too fast because I ended up slipping on that ice and falling on my side. Shit.