It's a Date(?)

Oh my God. Ugh why just why? I thought to myself. I felt something warm which probably meant that I'm bleeding. I lifted my wrist and my eyes widened because it indeed was bleeding. But not only that but my right side was too where i fell. Dammit. I slowly got up and saw the blood on icy sidewalk. Oh jeez. I grimaced with pain and slowly tried to get home. I finally made it to my little apartment. It was one of those apartment buildings where you walked up the stairs on the outside of the building and I was on the third floor. I slowly limped up the stairs unlocked the door and let myself in. I unlocked my apartment door and let myself in and threw my keys on the table and crashed onto the couch, bleeding, hurting.  I went to the bathroom to clean up my wounds. On my wrist I washed it with soap and water then applied some alcohol to the wound. As soon as I did.... "SON OF A BITCH!" I yelled. Yeah. That stung. But I pretty much did the same to my right side and applied bandages in both areas. Eric said to be at his place around 6:00 and it was now only going on two. Well shit I better get ready.

****Tick tock tick tock four hours later****

I looked at the address Eric gave me to his place and I had trouble finding it. Newburgh New York seemed like a huge place. "Hey!" I heard a familiar voice say behind me. I swing around and turned to see Eric behind me. "Sorry didn't mean to startle you." He said. I just looked into his eyes and there was that smile. Eric looked down at my wrapped up wrist with blood on it. "Oh my goodness are you ok? What happened? Who did it?" He was starting to sound defensive. I smiled and shook my head. "Nah I did that. I was walking home and I fell. The ice had cut my wrist and my side here," I said as I pulled up my shirt to show my right injured side. "So yeah that's what happened."  Eric nodded. "Oh gosh I'm so sorry." He said sympathetically as he took my hand in his. I smiled and blushed. "Oh it's ok." I said. Eric smiled and led me to his home. It was a duplex apartment and it was actually rather nice.

The living room was huge his drum set was in the dining room which was also huge and don't get me started on the bathroom! It was all beautiful. The only thing he didn't show me was his bedroom which was ok because I wanted to respect his privacy. But he actually ended up showing me. Oh, haha ok. "Here's my sleeping quarters." Eric said politely as he showed me around. There were lots of photos of him and his family and the band on his wall. His bed was fucking amazing too. He sat on the edge of his bed and patted it motioning me to sit next to him. I sat down next to him and he just gazed into my hazel eyes. I tilted my head and asked "Something wrong?" Eric chuckled. "Oh no nothing's wrong." He assured me, looking at me up and down. "It's just you're so damn beautiful." I turned like really beet red here. "Oh.....ummmm.....why thank you." I said as I blushed. Eric gently put his hand on my cheek. "You're welcome." Ok. Somethings about to happen. I know it. I can somehow sense it. Eric was leaning in very close, his face close to mine. I kept looking into his eyes until suddenly I found his lips on mine. Whoa! I knew it. I felt his lips parting and closing with mine. Damn. I don't care if we just met. Fuck it. Let it happen! Hey look at Romeo and Juliet! I kissed him back and then the next minute our arms were wrapped around each other and we were having a makeout session. Yes! Then suddenly we heard someone come in. It was the rest of KISS. Gene Paul and Bruce. Gene walked in on us making out. Ahhhh shit. "Whoa! Hey now kids." He joked and Eric and I immediately stopped to look at him. "Hey there Gene." Eric laughed innocently. I said hello to him to and he walked over towards me. I gulped, trying not to be nervous. Was he going to suck my blood, or perhaps the soul out of my body? Just kidding. Gene kneeled down to my level, got close to my face, and stuck out that long ass tongue and licked my face!!! "Whoa! Talking about licking it up." I chuckled as I made a joke about one of their songs. "Indeed. You're a good girl, kiddo." Gene said as he patted my head. We followed him out of the bedroom and met up with Bruce and Paul. "Hey fellas." Eric said as he shook their hands. "Hey!" I said politely, also shaking their hands. "So glad to meet you Brooke." Bruce said with a warm smile. "Such a pleasure." Paul agreed. I smiled. Wow. Meeting my rock heroes and hanging out with them, even with the one I'm crushing on. My God.

We all had dinner together and basically just hung out. This was good. No scratch that this was amazing. The best day of my life. "So, Eric." Paul started to say. "Do you see yourself and Brooke as a couple?" I nearly spat out my water as soon as he asked that. Eric looked at me then back at his band mates. "You know what, yes I do." He said proudly as he grabbed my hand squeezing it in his. "You do?" Me and KISS all said at once. Eric nodded. "Yes. I mean I know we just met but..." He smiled at me and I smiled back. ".....Something about her just seems so special to me and she's beautiful, and sweet." Just like you baby. I thought to myself. I smiled and beamed as Eric said all of that. "In fact, I wanna.... Marry her!" My jaw dropped. The whole dining room was silent. Oh. My. God.