5

Lilly's POV:
Until I saw him.....
Mr.jones, I hid behind Scarlett. "Scarlett can we go, please" "why we just arrived ?" She said, he started to walk  over to us he saw me and pulled me from my wrist, "you little bitch, why did you run away huh?" "I-I didn't " scarlet had called the police and Lizzie already the police had just came and put handcuffs on him."let me go I didn't do anything " he shouted angerly while looking at me, I had now the familiar feeling in my chest and tried to sign to Scarlett to go to the car, she immediately understood and we went to her car I sat down and tried to focus on breathing but nothing worked , Scarlett took my hand and said "honey follow my breathing your mom will be here soon" she rubbed circles  on my knuckles while texting something to someone I don't even know I didn't really pay attention at the moment.my breathing still didn't calm down, tears were pouring down, I felt like everything was falling apart.

Scarlett's POV:
Lilly's having a panic attack and I'm trying to calm her down but nothing is working so I texted Lizzie

🌼Lizzie bear 🌼

Me: Lizzie some guy came over and yelled at her and tried to hit her.

Me: she's having a panic attack nothings working come quickly please.

Lizzie: on my way .

Lizzie's POV:
Scarlett just texted me some man tried to hit Lilly I grabbed only my keys and ran towards the car, while driving she texted me she's having a panic attack and nothings working , I tried to arrive there as soon as I could. I had just arrived and ran over to the car.......

Poor Lilly she didn't deserve it.
Hope y'all have a great day!