The Cursed Boy - 2 (Y.1)

He was finally on his way to get everything he would need, Dumbledore had picked him up in the morning after long weeks of waiting, they had taken the train together and many other things on their way to London.

And it must be said that walking with Albus Dumbledore never went unnoticed.

Almost everyone they passed turned around to look at the strange look the old man had, something that didn't bother the two of them at all, after all Y/N was all too familiar with that kind of glance.

The boy couldn't help but reread his letter all the way through, trying to guess what everything on the list could be used for, of course he had guessed what all the obvious items could be used for, but some stayed such a mystery to him.

So as he had so many times, he decided to read the letter again.

"HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY.

Uniform

Three sets of plain work robes. (black)

One plain pointed hat for day wear. (black)

One pair of protective gloves. (dragon hide or similar)

One winter cloak. (black, silver fastenings)

Note that each piece of clothing should carry a name tag.

Book list

Each student should have a copy of the following.

The Standard Book of Spells Level 1. By Miranda Goshawk.

A History of Magic. By Bathilda Bagshot.

Magical Theory. By Adalbert Waffling.

A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration. By Emeric Switch.

One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungus. By Phyllida Spore.

Magic Drafts and Potions. By Arsenius Jigger.

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. By Newt Scamander.

The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection. By Quentim Trimble.

Other equipment

1 Wand.

1 Cauldron set. (pewter, standard size 2)

Glass or Crystal Phials.

1 Telescope.

1 Brass Scale.

Students may also bring an owl OR a cat OR a toad.

Parents are reminded that first years are not allowed their own brooms."

But the biggest question he was unsurprised to ask himself was how he was going to get everything that was on this list, of course, he had a strong suspicion that he would have to buy it all.

The only problem was that he had no money at all.

He had never had the honor of receiving even a penny from the Sisters, mainly because Annabelle had made sure that he would never receive any, he had to 'earn it himself' she said.