Sex slave to sister.

I went from being Hayes Grier's mistreated slave who was forced into having sex, and I was barely fed and starved for so long. I was kept from my family and isolated from society. And I'm going from that, to being his sister. HIS FREAKING SISTER. That means I'm supposed to love him like a brother! Ew. Let's hope poor Elizabeth (Hayes's mom) doesn't find out I lost my virginity to him. So far I've been unpacking everything I own, which isn't much. I get to go shopping soon; but I don't want to be to much of a trouble. As I get unchanged, i go through the pajamas Elizabeth bought for me. Suddenly my chain of thought is broke as I hear the door creek open. I quickly cover myself. Please don't be Hayes please don't be hayes please don't be hayes....

"It's Hayes."

"Get the fuck out I'm changing you fucking pervert." I snap.

"Woah I wouldn't be talking like that to your brother. And who cares; it's not like I haven't seen you naked before." Hayes smirks.

"Exactly you are my brother. Imagine if Skylnn was put in this situation. Got it you weirdo?" I say. The Skylnn part makes his veins pop out.

"I could rape you so hard right now." Hayes says, clenching his fists. I gulp, and follow my instinct. I run up to him and give a big ass kick to his balls. He groans and falls to the floor. I snarl and make a run for it. I bang into someone.

"Ow..." I moan.

"Hey sorry about that. I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Nash, your new brother." Nash tells me. As soon as I see his ice blue eyes, it reminds me of Hayes. I wince.

"It's okay, I understand f this is all too soon. But if you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here." He tells me, smiling. That makes me feel a little better... I guess. But those blue eyes give me nightmares. I spend the rest of my day in the bathroom listening to music. Finally Elizabeth is home so I'm free of any danger caused by Hayes... for now. We all take a seat at the dinner table. I'm about to dig into my fried chicken when everyone starts lowering their heads in prayer. Awkward... I murmur whatever they say along with them. Finally, we can eat. IM STARVING.

"You must be so hungry sweetie." Elizabeth commented with a warm, guilty smile plastered on her face.

"You read my mind." I mumble. Everyone gets up for refills until it's just me and Hayes left. He grabs all the food off of my plate and stuffs it in his mouth.

"Hayes I haven't eaten in forever not cool!" I yell. Everyone walks in. I cross my arms and lean back in the hair, glancing at Hayes happily chewing on MY food.

"Wow! You sure did eat a lot. You must be so full, Hayes why don't you show her where the things are in the shower?" Elizabeth orders Hayes. Uh oh... me plus Hayes plus a shower.... no thank you. Before Hayes can say anything, I intervene.

"Oh no it's fine! I think I know where everything is by now." I explain. I slap a big cheesy smile on my face and bolt upstairs like a lion reaching for it's pray. But this time, I'm the pray running away from the lion. I run into the bathroom and lock the doors. Little did I know, Hayes had a key. During my shower, something didn't feel right. I turned around to see Hayes, naked. Tears spilled out of my eyes as all of the memories came back to me. Hayes grabbed on to me and pushed me onto my knees. I'm face to face with my nightmare. He pumps his hard dick with his hand, as tears drip on to the shower floor.

"Come on, suck daddy." Hayes orders. I do as he says, putting his cock into my mouth. He pumps it in and out, I feel utterly humiliated.

But if I only I thought through before what I did next.

A/N: Once this gets 50 reads, 3 comments, and three stars I'll update :)