Chapter 9

1 day before-
Hayes's mom POV:

"Honey, I know it sounds crazy... but Skylnn has always wanted an older sister!! This poor girl has gone through so much and she deserves a home. Don't you understand?" I tried explaining to my husband. I've tried convincing him to agree to this for three hours, so far all I got him to do was donate to the local adoption center. How could he not get what this girl has gone through? The police still haven't found who that cruel man is. And I know Hayes, Nash, and Will are going to be fantastic guardians of her. Their so gentle and sweet... boy am I a lucky mom. Finally me and my husband came to an agreement. I can't wait to tell Hayes and Nash the news, if only Will was here.

"Hayes, Nash come down here!" I demanded.

"Coming!" Hayes and Nash responded as he ran down the stairs.

"Honey, I have great news! Your going to not only have one sister, but another one" I explained to him, preparing for the delayed reaction.

"YOUR PREGNANT!?" Hayes screamed.

"Nooo, no, and no." My husband chuckled.

"You know that girl that's been on the news recently?" I questioned the boys.

"Ohh the one that someone kidnapped and... ew." Nash guessed.

"Exactly. We felt like this would be a comforting home for what she has been through." I explained. Hayes looked as frozen as that hamster we gave Skylnn for her 3rd birthday that was left outside in the cold. Long story short, no pets allowed in this house anymore.

"Hayes, dude this is cool!" Nash exclaimed trying to comfort Hayes.

"I've gotta take a sh-" Hayes tried to curse.

"HAYES!" I scolded him.

"Umm s-sorry mom I meant I have to use the b-bathroom." He stuttered. Hmm... I wonder why he isn't happy about this? Who wouldn't want a new sister!

~still updating, tell your friends about this story! comment your favorite foooooood"