My biggest mistake.

Do you ever wish you could just go back a couple of seconds? Just to fix one little slip up you made?

Because same.

I don't know how I got in this situation... we'll I kind of do. Okay okay I'll fill you in. I'm standing over Hayes's unconscious body (not to mention naked body) and well that's not even the big deal that I punched him in the balls so hard he passed out.... the big deal is that I felt a weird feeling while staring at him like this. I almost felt feelings for him...

And it know what your thinking. How could a girl like a guy who treated her like shit and caused my self respect to go from "100 to 0 real quick"?

IM THINKING THE SAME THING. I have no idea how I got those feels. It all started when he started touching me in the shower. I'm purely done with his shit so I nailed him in the balls so hard my fist even hurts right now. I started freaking out, thinking all sorts of stuff. Mainly, what the fuck was he gonna do to me when he wakes up? So I just stood there and glanced at his body. And then... it came. The feelings. It was like a million butterfly's were trapped in my stomach and trying to find an exit. That's the problem, there was no exit. I quickly ran to my room with a towel on me and changed into an oversized grey sweater and some black sweatpants with some purple moccasins. I left my hair down but curled it a little. I put some mascara on and a little lip gloss and perfume. I put on the earrings on each ear. I relaxed on my bed, waiting for Hayes's reaction when he wakes up.

"Ariana? Hayes?" I hear Will or Nash yell. Shit.

"Oh Hayes is busy. But yeah?" I question Nash.

"Oh hey. Do you mind if we talk a bit?" He asks nicely.

"Ummm I guess so." I say as he walks into my room. He lifts up his hand and I dunk in fear. I then realize he was just brushing his hair back.

Nash's POV:

I just want to know more about this poor girls life honestly. She's gone through so much, so I'll do everything I can to make her stay at the Grier's house better. So I pop by her room and ask if I can talk to her. Unconsciously I lift my hand up to brush my hair back, and she dunks down in fear. Now that's sad.

"It's fine I'm just doing my hair lol I have an obsession with making it perfect." I laugh.

"YOUR GAY?! Thank god!!" She gleams.

"What????" I yell.

"Sorry I- wait your not... never mind. Sorry."

"Wait why did you get happy when you found out I was gay?" I asked curiously.

"Umm..." she bit her lip, searching her mind for a response. Then, as if she was saved by the bell, or in this case saved by my brother, Hayes walks in. He looks like he's gonna rip Ariana's head off, but once his eyes glance over to me he switches over to angle hayes. Typical.

"Hey Nash!!! What are you doing in here?" Hayes asks all fake like.

"Just talking to Ariana." I sigh.

"Oh.... what have you guys been talking about?" Hayes asks with a worried look on his face.

"Nothing?" I respond. He lets out a sigh of relief but quickly covers it up with more fake smiles and shot. Well I'm out of here. I head out for the door and leave, shutting the door on my way out. Once I get downstairs I realize I forgot my phone. I run back upstairs and without knocking barge into Ariana's room. (OOOH shit just got real."

"STOP it please!!!!! Please!" Ariana cries.
HAYES IS ON TOP OF ARIANA. And she is obviously very unwillingly at the bottom of him.

"LOTS OF THINGS WRONG WITH THIS HAYES." Hayes turns around and flinches, getting off of her quickly and pulling some clothes over his head, leaving Ariana in tears.

"Hayes. One she's your sister now. Why would you do this? Teenage hormones? Not an excuse! She's already been raped before by a group of kids your age the news told us so why would you make it worse for her..." I question Hayes.

When suddenly, the puzzle pieces starting fitting together.

"Hayes..." I stutter.

"No man it's not what you think. That was not me." He pleads.

"Your a monster."

A/N: omg aha that was crazy but yeah some stuff even crazier happens next chapter (I already finished writing it) and I'll publish it once you guys get this to 50 views, two comments and two stars. (AND ALMOST AT 4K READS ILYSM WOWOOWOWOOWPWPSPSPWKWHSJSIWKNWJ)