Chapter 6

A/N: It's a surprise what happens to the story (:

Life for me has been very, very bad. I've been changing. My hair started to fall out, my tan summery skin got duller, and my eyes went from bright green to a dark sea green. The boys have been switching me off, and I've been raped every night. I miss my family, I miss my life. Right now I was in the car on my way to go back to Hayes. Hayes was the cruelest of them all. He taped me up and used ropes. I had no more tears left, and I felt utterly broken.

"AYEEEEEEEE BITCH!" Hayes screamed as Marco threw me to Hayes. I used to scream and react, but what's the point?

"How are you Ariloser?" Hayes taunts me. I don't respond.

"When I talk to you, RESPOND." Hayes yells. I simply nod. Everyone thinks I'm dead, so it's not like I can just run away and be like "SAVE ME!" Hayes would murder me... but honestly, being dead right now doesn't seem so bad. The truth is I've been planning to commit suicide for a while. Last week I began thinking of what day to do it, how and where etc. Finally my plan is finished and tomorrow, Hayes is going to have to find a new girl to torment. Tonight went as usual, got raped. It was actually pretty simple. I went to sleep exited for this horrible life to end.

The next day... Hayes POV:

Raping Ariana has been getting boring. She's not reacting, she's not scared. Or maybe she is but she's not showing it? All I know is I'm done with her. I want someone new. But if I let her go she might tell everyone what me and the boys did to her. I could go to jail for fucking sake. I was getting freaked out. I can't keep her for the rest of my life!

Text-

H- Hey Jake I'm freaked out.

J- Yo Hayes calm your tits what up?

H- We can't keep Ariana for the rest of our lives. Were gonna end up growing up going to college what will we do with her then?

J- Idk we can just free her someday when we get bored of her.

H- Dude I've been bored of her for a while... plus we can't just free her she could tell the cops.

J- Shit your right. Man I gotta go, try and thing of something alright?

H- K.

*Hayes and Jake have signed off*

Okay I'm sure everything's gonna be alright. I know one of the guys are gonna say we should kill her but I mean I wouldn't want her to be dead. Speaking of Ariana, where the hell is she? I expect to see her lieing on the bed but then I realize I completely forgot the handcuff her to the bed. I am so screwed.

"SHIT!" I yell. No one is home so she easily could have ran away. I ran out of the house screaming.

"ARIANA COME BACK WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

This is so bad she could be at the cops. I search everywhere and she is no where to be seen. I give up and run home. I'm practically dead already. I turn the T.V. on and skip stupid cartoons and boring news shows. Wait... is that Ariana on the screen? Holy shit it is!

"Young girl attempts to commit suicide. We do not know her name, and she is currently in a coma." The news lady explained.

Ariana... tried to commit suicide. Tears welled up in my eyes. I made a girl commit suicide. I'm a fucking monster. I hear my cell phone ring. It's Marco.

"AYE DUDE DID YOU HEAR ABOUT ARIANA trying to commit suicide? that's hilarious!" Marco laughs. He's such a dick.

"Marco shut the fuck up and go back to having sex with yourself." I mutter over the phone.

"Hey how did you know I was jacking o-" Marco attempts to say but I hang up the phone just in time. Everyone thinks she's dead! I'm going to jail. I'm done. I return to the news. Ariana's parents have already claimed her.

"Oh our poor Ariana, we knew she was alive." Her mother cries.

"I don't know where she was or why she tried to do this, but when I find out-" Her dad yells but I cover my ears. I honestly don't want to know what's gonna happen to me and the guys. Nash barges in with all of his friends.

"Hey Jack's, Matt, and Carter." I choke out, trying to hide my tears.

"Hey man, you okay?" Nash asks me. I can't help it but burst into tears. I don't want them to question me I'm already in enough shit. Plus, if Nash knew about this I don't know what would happen. I ran out of the door and I just kept running until I physically could not run anymore.

"DUDE WAIT UP!!" Matt called.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled. Suddenly, I turned my had and gasped at what was in front of me. This can't be happening. This is in unreal...

A/N: don't worry guys I'm in the middle of updating! feel free to comment how you like it so far 😘 your all perf thanks for reading this xx

It was Ariana's friend Selena facing me with a fucking knife in her hand!

"Okay Ariana before we make any harsh decisions let's think this through..." I caution through.

"You hurt my best friend Hayes. You were the cause of her tears, you broke her tiny heart and I'm gonna break your tiny arm." She warned me. Out of nowhere I felt sharp pain in my arm and I fell to the floor. Good punch for a girl! Soon after I got kicked in the place no guy wants to be kicked. I groaned.

"Where the hell is she!" Selena asks me.

"I d-don't know!" I answered honestly.

"You better not be lieing dick head. If you know anything, blurt it out." She yelled.

"I do know one thing." I admitted. She leaned towards me to hear what I knew.

"I'm a big jack ass."