Chapter 4

I managed to get out of the boys locker room that day. I have to admit, even though sitting in that locker for an hour wasn't my favorite part of the day it did give me a chance to meet Noel. And yes, if your wondering I do like him more then a friend. He could have been mean and shoved me back in the locker to stay over night but he was actually really kind. And trust me, when it comes to kind guys as long as they don't hit or kick me their considered kind. The next day, I actually had hope for something good to happen. I started to walk to school when a car started to slow down by me. I knew it was Hayes, but I was to love sick to care.

"Hey Ariloser!" Hayes yells along with his friends. I flinched and dunked down and shuttered. As you can see, I'm either oddly brave and sassy or extremely scared. I heard the car door open and then one of the guys lifted me up and literally threw me in the car. Oh kill me. Marco was driving and I was sitting in between Hayes and Jake. Jake grabbed my arms and locked them behind my back so I can't move. Hayes moves closer to me, in which I try to back !up but I obviously can't since I have one of the guys behind me.

"Hey babe, this is gonna be one bumpy ride." Hayes's remarks in a deep voice. I flinch and turn and do whatever I can to get out of Jake's grip but nothing works. I cry historically.

"P-please don't rape me, I'm so sorry for being a bitch and you guys are amazing I worship you just p-please don't rape me I beg you I'll do anything." I beg them. Hayes's chuckles at me. With that he slowly takes his shirt off. I look away. Jake turns my head so I'm forced to look at his stomach.

"Feel my abs." He orders. I can't stand touching guys but I'm forced to. His stomach is warm and hard. I can't stand touching there. I pull away but oddly Hayes keeps my arm there. and he pulls my hand down, and lifts his jeans up so my hand is stuck literally in his jeans. I think I know where this is going.

"Come on baby, work your magic." He orders me. I refuse to, and he gets really mad.

"You slutty bitch your an idiot your gonna get fucking punished for this." He yells.

A/N: I don't usually do author notes but I hope I'm not sounding like an 11 year old who thinks she knows what rape is 😬 because I'm nothing like that. I'm 13 btw haha. and Hayes is my life 💕enjoy the story xx

I shudder. We get to school and I jump out of the car and run.

I wonder what we have stored of today.

Everyone was whispering and staring at me. What the hell is it this time?

"Whore." Muttered some of the jocks.

"Slut." Scoffed the it girls. Okay I'm really confused. Suddenly Selly yanked my arm into a janitors closet.

"Why are we in a janitors closet?" I snap obviously in a bad mood.

"Since I can't be seen with you in public. Ariana, this is going to ruin your reputation!" Selly yelled/whispered.

"And what exactly did I do?!" I ask.

"You slept with Noel Kahn yesterday. Do you realize what that means?" Selly asked me.

"Wait, who slept with Noel Kahn?" I asked, shocked.

"You Ariana." Selly explained.

"I wonder who made up that story." I muttered.

"When your ready to tell me the truth, come talk to me since it's not exactly fun having your best friend lie right to you face." Says Selly, a tear forming right under her eye.

"Wait, Selly!" I called for her, and right before she shuts the door to the janitor closet...

"Don't call me that." She snaps and shuts the door. I lie down and cry for an hour straight. I stay hear the whole school day. That's right, six hours straight spent in the janitors closet. Finally school was over, and I never felt stronger. I ran out of the janitors closet shoving people out of the way. Whoever spread that rumor is going to regret it, and I had an idea just who spread it. I stormed out of the school and right when I saw Hayes, I knew it would end up regretting this. I ran as fast as I could and charged into Hayes out of nowhere. Normally this would do no impact, but Hayes actually fell backwards.

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS TO ME!!! YOU TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME, AND NOW YOUR TAKING SELLY- I MEAN SELENA AWAY FROM ME? WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?" I screamed.

"Do you know what else I'm gonna take away from you?" He asked. Oh god what.

"What?!" I scream.

"Your virginity." He whispers. I shudder. What the f*ck did he just say?

"I said, your virginity bitch." He repeats. Whoops I said that out loud. Suddenly I was being blindfolded and a few guys carried me, somebody help me!

*1 hour later*

I was still in this damn car. Why the hell are we even going? I think I'm in a coma.

"Can you stop f*cking shaking bitch?" I heard Marco's voice yell.

Shoot, that means I'm not in a coma and im still alive to witness whatever Hayes is going to do to me.

"Were here!" The guys cheered. They took me out and finally ripped the blind fold off of me.

WARNING: Sexual part! If you don't feel comfortable reading this, I advise you to skip the rest of the chapter. Love all of you! xx

I was strapped down to the floor. I opened my eyes to see Hayes's ding dong (ding dong is code word for dick) right in front of my eyes. His legs were straddled out, and I tried tugging away but I couldn't move, I couldn't even turn my head. As he inched closer I made an attempt to flinch but my attempt failed. He was so close his ding dong was inches away from touching my mouth...

Hayes Pov: (ooooh)

I took away her friends, I took away social life, and I was so close to having her whole life at the tip of my fingers. If there was one thing that is so special to a girl, that only a guy she loves so much should have, is a girls virginity. And I was about to steal Ariana's virginity. I'll have it, and no other guy will. Ariana was taped down to the floor, this is going to be fun. I pulled down my jeans along with my boxers, as my ding dong sprung out.

"Hello my little friend, meet Ariana." I chuckled. I loved how Ariloser tried to flinch but she couldn't. I straddled by legs out and inched closer to her.

"OPEN YOUR EYES BITCH!" Jack screamed. She oped her eyes to the sight of my ding dong inches away from choking her. I smirked.

"Tell me you want me Ariana. I want to hear you say the words." I ordered.

"I-I love you Hayes." The bitch stuttered. At that the boys opened her mouth and I slowly slid my ding dong into her mouth. When she refused to do anything, Marco punched her.

"SUCK IT BITCH!" I screamed. She closed her mouth as I went in and out of her mouth. Oh yeah.

"Listen, you better swallow." I whispered into Ariana's mouth. She gave me a look that meant, what? Dang she doesn't even know what a blowjob is. My cum squirted all over her mouth as she gagged.

"SWALLOW!" I yelled. She did as told. I took my ding dong out and she gagged like crazy.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!" She screamed.

"Why don't we get to the real stuff?" I question her with a smirk. She bursted into tears.

"PLEASE NO HAYES IM BEGGING YOU!!" She screamed. She's hot when she begs. The boys carried her to the bed in the back. They taped her down and I hovered above her.

Ariana's POV:

Hayes's body towered over me. He had the biggest smirk plastered on his face. He is really a sick dude. He wiggled his body, taunting me.

"Hey, man were screwed." Marco yells. Hayes jumps up.

"What the f*ck are you talking about?" Hayes screams.

"RUN!!" Jack orders. Everyone but me starts running. What's going on?

And suddenly, standing in the doorway I see...

CLIFFHANGER!! I'll update soon, love my readers!