Chapter 5

Ever since that day, life has been pure torture. Hayes was just seconds away from raping me. We'll, now I have a bigger problem. I have to get out of Hayes Grier's room! Let me start from the beginning.

I looked at the door way. Standing there, was none other then...

SELLY!

"Selly thank you so so so so much if you didn't come I would have-" I tried to thank her.

"CUT IT YOU LITTLE BEOCH!" Selly screamed. What..?

"Selly what are you talking about? Oh your still mad about the whole rumor of me sleeping with that guy. How many times do I have to tell you that I never slept with Noel?" I questioned Selly. She crossed her arms.

"It's not that..." she muttered, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"Then what is it Selena?" I repeat.

"It's that you've been bullied by Hayes for years and you haven't told me. I could have helped you Ariana! You were just seconds away from maybe I don't know becoming pregnant at age fourteen." She cried and ran off. I cried so hard.

"SELENA IM SORRY!" I screamed. She turned around and gave me the angriest look I've ever seen. This wasn't a tiny annoyed look, this was a look Hayes gave me before he threw a bad punch. She turned back and muttered something.

"What?" I asked.

"NOW." She yelled. What the hell is she talking about? I'm about to ask her that, when I'm being lifted up and Selly's freaking cousins and being thrown into a truck. They cover my mouth with duck tape. What the hell is going on? Soon enough we reach wherever were headed off to. I wasn't to scared, since I know for a fact Selly would never really hurt me. Her cousin ripped the duck tape off my face. They carried me up some stairs, opened a door, and put me in a chair. They took the blindfolds off.

"This is your punishment for being such a bad friend. I hope Hayes gives you what you deserve." I shudder and the thought of Hayes. What is she talking about? Soon enough I'm being chucked into her closet.

"SELLY NO PLEASE HELP ME!!" I scream. This only results in duck tape on my mouth.

"Mmmmpphhh!" I mutter. Nothing comes out. We'll, at least I know one thing for sure. I'm screwed.

Hayes POV:

I've been at lacrosse practice all day, I can't wait to get home and relax.

"Hey mom!" I yell as I get inside my house.

"Hi Hayes." She greets me. I smell something good.

"Whatcha cooking?" I question her.

"Some lasagna for this poor girl." My mom admitted.

"And who is this poor girl?" I ask, curious to know more.

"She was kidnapped and no one knows where she is. This is for her family." My mom explains. I nod, personally I couldn't give the tiniest shit about the girl. For all I care I could be the dude who kidnapped her. I headed upstairs and ran into Nash.

"Aye bro." My brother waved to me.

"YEET!" I said, adding a chuckle at the end.

"Stop saying that!" My brother yelled. Haha! I walk into my room and turn on the TV. Dang it's cold in here, I think the remotes in my closet...

A/N: We'll shit just went on. I'm literally scared to write what's going to happen to Ariana. Let's see what happens!

Holy f*ck. I thought Christmas was in December? Why did I just have the best miracle of my life? Sitting there, trapped in my closet, was none other then Ariana with duck tape slathered on her mouth.

"We'll we'll we'll... what do we have here?" I taunted her. She had tears which stained her cheeks, and she made an attempt to talk. I rip the duck tape off her mouth.

A/N: Just warning you, this parts sort of sexual!

"I see someone missed me!" I exclaimed. She look horrified and looked me right in the eyes.

"I-I'm so sorry p-please l-let me go home." She begged me. It's to bad she doesn't know me we'll enough to know that I would take this opportunity any day and night.

"Now, I say we finish off were we left off earlier today. Am I right?" I chuckle. She screams and makes a run for it. I easily pull her towards me and holy her body against mine. I feel my boner rise up in my pants. Time to lose the pants. I strip down and rub her body onto my naked body. I lie down on my bed and gesture her to come near me. She follows orders.

"Good girl." I tell her patting her head like a dog. I should have some backup to make sure Ariana follows orders. After calling my friends, their all in my room explaining stuff to Ariana. They tell her what it's gonna feel like, and if she moves or makes a run for it she will be in deep shit. We tape her to the bed, I'm more then exited. She slowly approaches me and I hover above her shaking body.

"For now on, you call me either one of these names. Master or daddy. Got it?" I ask.

"Got it." She whimpers. Right then I shove my ding dong into her and slide back out. I keep repeating this process. She's screaming in pain.

"STOP!!!!!!" She begs. I moan, I'm having to much fun to care about her being disrespectful.

"ARIANA!!" I scream in pure pleasure. Finally we finish.

"That was wonderful." I say, chucking the used condom away. She's shaking and crying.

"You'll be sleeping with my buddy Jake tonight. Be good little Ariana." I warn her. Jake smirks and takes her.

"Hey Jake" I call out.

"Yeah?" He responds, turning around.

"Have fun." I evilly laugh.