𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.2:𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐞💞

╰>𝐈 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐦 𝐍𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞.

♡︎   ♡︎   ♡︎

彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡

❥︎• YOU WOKE UP snuggling against warm a body, yawning you opened your eyes slowly examining your surroundings

❥︎• YOU WOKE UP snuggling against warm a body, yawning you opened your eyes slowly examining your surroundings. You groaned getting up, "God my head is killing me" you whispered walking to the washroom. You looked in the Mirror fixing your hair, "I hope my contacts didn't fall out" you stretched using the washroom. Once you were done You dried your hands walking back into the bedroom. "Morning preciosa" You seen Sero sitting up smiling "hey"  He got up walking over to you,"did you sleep well?" He asked looking down at you, "Yeah I did hbu?" He smirked biting his bottom lip.

"Of course I did especially with you by my side" He replied with a soothing tone. you placed your hand on his chest  "oh really?" His cheeks turned pink as he moved closer. "Yup"  he leaned down kissing your forehead, "I bet you say that to everyone" you hummed walking away, "Yeah but this time I actually mean it" He chuckled before walking into the washroom. You sat on the bed reaching over for your phone, "Fuck only ten percent and....60 notification Wtf?" You put your phone down as Sero came out.

"Hey do you know where my dress is?" you asked, he nodded taking out fresh boxers. "Yeah just put these on and follow me" you smiled as he handed you Spider-Man underwear. "So you like Spider-Man?" you asked teasingly,
He rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah he's my childhood hood favorite considering our quirks are kinda the same" He smiled, you nodded putting them on. "These feel so nice I should start wearing these more often" You felt Sero come behind you "Yeah you should" He whispered slapping your ass.

It jiggled making him laugh, you rolled your eyes putting your bra on. "Alrighty ready to go?" "yeah" you followed him downstairs  "Nice place" you thought as you reach the main room.