❤️ 𝑺𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂 𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚 ❤️

Santa baby, just slip a Sable under the tree for me, Been an awful good girl <3

🎁 🎁 🎁

Everyone was snowed in, leaving you all to fend for yourselves

Everyone was snowed in, leaving you all to fend for yourselves. Luckily there was Enough food that'd last for weeks. Unfortunately Christmas was just a day a way, leaving a lot of people feeling down.

So to try and cheer them up you and the others decided to set up a get together. The plan was to meet in the lounge and binge watch Christmas movies and shows.

Along with different activities set up around the building, with the teachers help of course.

Once you were done, Sero brought up the idea of matching pj's, you happily agreed so the two of you got ready in his dorm.

Pj's n slippers

Pj's n slippers.

___________

"Y/n you sure your not hungry?" Sero asked a bit worried, you shook your head yawning. "Don't worry babe I'll eat again later on" you replied. He sighed a little Hugging you from behind "Alright then ready to go?" He asked kissing your head.

You nodded fixing your bonnet. As you both walked down the halls, your peers thanked you both wishing you a merry Christmas as you past their dorms. The vibe around the school seemed to completely shift.

Causing a smile to creep onto your face. Once you reached the lounge, the gang greeted you both as the two of you sat down on the couch. Sero held you tight, warping his arms and legs around you.

As you laid down snuggling into him, Mina handed you a bowl of popcorn. While one the teachers turned off the lights. "I'm sorry we weren't able to spend Christmas with your family" Sero whispered looking up at you.

"I know how much you wanted me to meet them" he added, frowing. You sighed stroking his head "it's fine at least I get to spend with the people I cherish most and Besides maybe it just wasnt ment to be" you smiled.

He stared at you for a moment, giving you a soft smile " I guess so" he hummed, turning his attention back to the movie.

For the rest of the night, you spent most of your time glued to him. Eventually falling asleep in his arms, Sero chuckled. Shaking his head "old habits die hard" he mumbled picking you up. This time he had Mina and the rest follow him to his dorm.

Where they all set up their own little movie, falling asleep one by one. As you and him slept in his bed.

The End ~

~ Merry Christmas ~

-New chapter coming soon<3