𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8: 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮❤️‍🔥

╰>𝐈 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 (𝐎𝐨𝐡)𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝐖𝐨𝐚𝐡, 𝐨𝐨𝐡)𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝐖𝐨𝐚𝐡, 𝐨𝐨𝐡)

~ ~ ~

➪𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯༄

»»--❥︎❥︎❥︎AS HE WALKED____To the car, you blew on his ear. "H-Hey what are you doing?" He stuttered, turning pink. You giggled resting on him once more "The car is right there you can put me down now" you whispered into his ear, you could feel him shiver.

"No can do princess" He set you down opening the car door for you. You smirked getting in, "Let's go!" You semi yelled. Feeling a sudden burst of energy as he started the car.

He laughed putting on his shades, you did the same. As the car windows rolled down "Wanna see some real speed?" He asked. Pressing on the gas, the car roared. You loved when the engine did that, something about it just made you feel so giddy.

"Hell yeah I do" you yelled putting on your seatbelt, he put his on as well speeding off. You were in a empty parking lot so he did a few donuts. You put your hand out the window feeling the wind. "That was fun" you laughed, "You weren't scared?" He asked smiling.

You shook your head "Nah I'm used to it, my dad and I used to ride together" you explained, Sero looked shocked "Holy shit you're a biker girl!?" He asked, you fiddle with his jacket "Yeah, I just don't have time to ride anymore" you reply.

He nods keeping his eyes on the road "welp maybe one day we can ride" He said. You smiled "I'd like that"

~ 𝐓.𝐒 ~

You arrived at a building complex, it was extremely tall and was connected to two other buildings. Sero scanned his pass driving into the parking lot. He drove all the way up pulling up to a parking spot with his name on it. "Ready to head inside?" He asked, Turing off the car.

You nodded taking off your seat belt, Not much words were shared as the he lead you into the building but you could feel the tension building up between you two. His hand rested on your lower back as he kissed your neck whispering little praises into your ear.

When elevator arrived you walked in first watching him press the penthouse button. He looked at you from the corner of his eye smiling, you blew a kiss at him, dropping his jacket on the floor. Once the doors closed you immediately attacked eachother, he lifted you up pressing you against the glass.

You looked into his eyes, he had the same hungry look he did the first time you encountered him. You caressed his face smiling "Do it" you whispered, feeling his lips connect with yours. You held onto eachother tightly, as the kiss turned aggressive and passionate. He pulled away resting his forehead against yours.