𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7:𝐁𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞💘 ᴘᴛ2

➪𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯༄

➪𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯༄

»»--❥︎❥︎❥︎THE DRIVE THERE____ Was quiet, Every time you glanced at him your heart raced a little, setting off little flames from your body.

His hand rested on your thigh, while you fiddled with his rings.

The radio played softly as you felt the breeze throughout the car.

You looked out the window taking in the night sky and city lights.

You loved seeing people out enjoying their night, it made you feel calm and fuzzy inside.

You closed your eyes listening to the sounds around you, taking in all the smells of the different street foods.

You felt the car come to a stop, causing you to open your eyes. You turned to Sero who was already staring at you.

"I know I've already said this but you look beautiful tonight....this is the first time I've seen you in something so....elegant" He said softly.

You smiled "I can say the same thing about you......I feel like I can stare at you for hours " you replied.

His smile grew bigger, shying away a bit "Thanks hermosa~" you gave eachother a small kiss before turning up the music a little.

As the journey continued a familiar tone caught your ear. You sang the lyrics, " I see the crystal raindrops fall And the beauty of it all i-" Sero caught on singing in a Low honey voice.

"Is when the sun comes shining through~" Your jaw dropped, clutching your necklace dramatically.

He chuckled continuing to sing, as he pulled up infront of a big fancy entrance.

He smiled bringing his face close to yours "And I wanna spend some time with you~" you smiled caressing his face "Just the two of us" He did the same to yours, pulling you in for a kiss.

His lips rested on yours as he gave you a few pecks, you smiled rubbing his cheek.

"I hate to ruin the moment but we should get going" He murmured kissing you once more.

When you pulled away, he sighed turning off the car. As you took off your seat belt your door opened.

"Shall we?" He asked stretching out his hand out to you, without a word you got up holding onto his arm.

He closed the door behind you locking the car, your eyes sparkled with joy as you observed the scenery.

"Sero...." he looked down at you, "Where did you find such a beautiful place?" You breathed walking along side him,
He smiled "That's another secret" you smirked resting your head against his arm.