𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.4:𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐔🤨

╰>𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐖𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬? 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐞 𝐁𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬? 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐖𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬? 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰

♡ ♡︎ ♡︎

Warning spelling errors😔👊🏼

彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡☆彡★彡

Author Pov

❥︎•IT'S BEEN MONTHS Since Sero and you been talking. It didn't matter what Time it was you'd message eachother nearly everyday. If either of you were free, you'd talk on the phone or meet up with eachother for hours. However snice the school year was getting closer, Sero slowly stopped answering your calls/messages. You didn't think much of it but when you and girls went back to the club you seen him surrounded by a group of people while he was sucking faces with a girl. You didn't care at the time but as soon as you got home he ended up calling and messaging you, but you blocked him in spite of not wanting to hear any bullshit.

Were you a little hurt? yes, did you want to message him? Of course. But the girls made sure to keep you away and distracted from anything related to him. Especially Mina, She was furious when she found out. Even the guys were pissed but at the end of day, you weren't gonna let one guy ruin your college experience. There was gonna be plenty of opportunities to check him but for now you were free,single and Hella gorgeous. As far as you were concerned anyone could come and get sum, if you know what I mean.😏 Besides maybe relationships just aren't for you rn, maybe it was just a sign that it was time to settle down and focus on school.

Present Day|Dorms🏘

Your parents and older brother's were helping Mina and you organize and separate all the boxes. It was a bit of a mess but your dad cheered you all on as he Sat down and watch. "Mom can you tell dad to get up...he's taking up space" your brother mumbled, "Boy Hush up and finish unboxing things....I'm taking a break" your father yawned, "You said that ten minutes ago" your other brother grumbled, "Yeah well when I was young I had to this all by myse-" your mom cut him off "Sweetheart get up and help the boys I don't want them complaining about bad backs" Your mom huffed.