❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭𝐬❞

Modern AUNorman and Ray are 17, in high-schoolSo are the rest of the names mentioned

Modern AU
Norman and Ray are 17, in high-school
So are the rest of the names mentioned

 ‧͙ ━━━━━━━·͙ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷‧͙ ━━━━━━━·͙

❝𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐚𝐲?❞ Emma asked, sitting down at the lunch table where Don, Anna, Nat, Gilda and Violet were.

"Nope, I haven't seen or heard from either one of them today." Nat shrugged it off, thinking it was probably just a coincidence, and that maybe they were both sick or something.

"That's odd... Norman said he would be helping out Ray in the library today. I looked everywhere, I can't find them." Emma put her hand over her chin, trying to figure out where the two of them were.

"Well, did you call or text either one of them?" Violet asked.

"Yup, both went straight to voicemail."

"Ok, now that's weird because Norman always answers his messages and calls. Although if this was just Ray, I wouldn't be surprised." Don said.

"Let's just stop by both their houses after school, if they aren't here that's the second place I can think of." Anna suggested, the others agreed.

 ‧͙ ━━━━━━━·͙ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷‧͙ ━━━━━━━·͙

"Ok, me, Violet, and Don will go to Ray's house and Nat, Gilda and Anna will go to Norman's house." Emma ordered, then they all split off into their groups and started walking to either's house.

"Ok, it feels weird to just walk around in Norman's house with him nor his parents home. Because this guy isn't here." Nat said, walking back down the stairs to where Anna and Gilda were.

"Yeah I agree. Maybe he is at Ray's house?" Gilda questioned, but before anyone could answer they all got a message on their phones, it was from Emma in the group chat.

[In the group chat]

𝐄𝐦𝐦𝐚:
FOUND THEM CUDDLING
AT RAY'S HOUSE

𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐚:
REALLY?!

𝐄𝐦𝐦𝐚:
MHM

𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐚:
TAKE A PICTURE
WE'RE ASKING THEM 
ABOUT THIS TMRW

𝐄𝐦𝐦𝐚:
THIS IS SO
WHOLESOME I
CAN'T―

 ‧͙ ━━━━━━━·͙ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷‧͙ ━━━━━━━·͙
Short chapter but it was
kinda cute