❝𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬❞

Original AU (sorta, if norray was cannon)Takes place after they found Norman

Takes place after they found Norman

 ‧͙ ━━━━━━━·͙ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷‧͙ ━━━━━━━·͙

Most people would think Norman would be the dense one but really it was Ray. For the past year the albino has been trying to get his attention in a not just friends way but Ray was completely oblivious to it. Emma would have to sit through hour long rants Norman had. 

She knew how much Norman like Ray, she knew very well. He talked about the ravenette a lot. A lot. Even the other's knew and Norman didn't even talk about it with them, it was that obvious. Yuugo would chuckle at the frustrating looks Norman gave with Ray didn't get the hint. And it was very often he gave those looks.

"Look, maybe you should just go right out and say it. I really don't think there is any other way you can get the point across to him." Emma really wanted them to be together. Especially since she knew how Ray felt about Norman. She did not just sit through the albino's rants, no, she sat through Ray's as well.

"But― But what if it doesn't go well? What if he rejects me? What if it just makes things awkward between us and he doesn't even wanna be friends anymore? Do you know how long it took to get Ray to finally talk to me again." He had a point, although it wasn't exactly his fault he had been gone for a few years it still made Ray angry that he decided to just show up one day.

"Please Norman, just please tell him. You trust me, right? Just trust me on this one, I promise you it will go well. I know it will. Just for the love of fucking God please tell him."

"Alright alright, I'll tell him tomorrow."

"No, tell him now, he's in the library, go, go, go, go, go!" She practically shooed him out of the room and followed him secretly to make sure he went to the library. And he did, thank God she would of slapped him on the head if he didn't.

 ‧͙ ━━━━━━━·͙ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷‧͙ ━━━━━━━·͙

Norman saw Ray at the other end of the room, he hadn't noticed him yet.
'Nope, I can't do this, I can't.' He was about to walk away until unfortunately for him, Ray saw him. "Norman?" He called out. 'Aw fuck he saw me.'

"Hey Ray... How ya doin'?" He laughed awkwardly, he did not want to confess, he wanted a relationship with Ray but jeez, no one warned him it would be this hard to do so.

"I'm fine... Why are you in the library so late at night? I thought you'd be asleep by now." Ray was right, he did tend to fall asleep close to this hour. It was nearly eleven o'clock at night. "Couldn't sleep. How about you?"

"The usual. It's really not worth it to lay in bed all night long and just not fall asleep."

This is one of the things Norman was worried about for Ray. The ravenette always had issues sleeping, even at the orphanage. For as long as he could remember, whenever he'd randomly wake up in the middle of the night, Ray wasn't in his own bed.

"Hey, how often do you think you're able to get sleep?" Norman asked, forgetting about confessing already as now he was just worried.

"I dunno, depends on the day and how it went. So far this week I'd say ten hours in all. Which is pretty good in my opinion." It was Saturday, the end of the week. Ray was getting less then two hours of sleep each night. How is he even functioning?

"What?! Ray if this keeps going on for too much longer it's gonna affect your mental health!"

"Yeah like my mental health could get any worse." Ray would often make jokes about his mental health for his own amusement. It was concerning when he would laugh more if he got worried looks.

"C'mon, you're sleeping tonight whether you like it or not and I'll make sure you fall asleep." Norman gently grabbed Ray's wrist and pulled him out of the library and up to his room. "Norman, this isn't gonna work I can't just fall asleep on command."

"I know, but I have an idea." He forced Ray to get in bed and put the covers over him. Then he laid next to him and put an arm around his waist. "What are you doing?" Ray asked, if it was anyone else he would of already kicked them off the bed but something in the back of his head told him he didn't want the other to go.

"Helping you sleep. Just close your eyes and try to relax."
Ray let out a frustrating sigh, he thought Norman's plan was stupid since this was something he had already tried before countless times,

But it was different. After fifteen minutes he felt his consciousness slowly slip away, and he started to feel tired. He tried this before so why was this any different? Why was it that just because Norman was there he was able to feel much more relaxed?

Norman was already asleep, seems like he was tired. 'He said he couldn't fall asleep before.. Whatever, maybe jus got tired now.' Ray brushed it off as a coincidence. He turned over so that he was facing Norman, his face was closer to the other's chest. After that it was a blur, he finally fell asleep.

 ‧͙ ━━━━━━━·͙ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷‧͙ ━━━━━━━·͙

"Can someone go get Ray for me, he said he'd help with breakfast." Yuugo asked, Don refused to go since last time he almost got hit in the face so Anna went to go to Ray's room instead. She knocked on the door first and called out his name just so she wouldn't accidently walk in on him changing.

After no response she knocked again before slightly opening the door. She gasped at what she saw, she wanted to scream because of how adorable it looked. There was Norman and Ray, both asleep, cuddling. "Emma, Emma, Emma, Emma, come look at this!" She whisper yelled to the ginger who just walked out of her own room.

"Huh? What's going on?" She said at a normal volume, the blonde shushed her and pointed into Ray's room. Emma gasped, "Holy shit, Norman actually confessed!"

"Let's go before they wake up and Ray kills us both." Anna carefully closed the door and the two girls tip toed away from the room.

"Yuugo, I'll help you with breakfast today. Ray seems like he was finally able to get a full nights worth of sleep," The blonde smiled. "Ray? You mean the sleep deprived cyclops?" Yuugo did not exactly believe her at first.

"Mhm! I peaked into his room and he and Norman were fast asleep."

"So the albino dude finally confessed after a year of cheesy pick up lines and horrible flirting?"

"Yup! We think so!"

 ‧͙ ━━━━━━━·͙ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷‧͙ ━━━━━━━·͙

Norman then woke up, he smiled when he saw that Ray had fallen asleep. But he felt like he was forgetting something.... 'SHIT, I FORGOT TO CONFESS TO HIM!'

 ‧͙ ━━━━━━━·͙ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷‧͙ ━━━━━━━·͙

Imagine everyone congratulating them when they come downstairs and both Ray and Norman have no clue what's going on