I love you ¡ (Adrienette)

"Adrien I -lo ve yo-love you¡ "

"Marinette, I had to be honest. I'm have been in love with someone for a long time now and I 'm sorry *cries* Sorry I didn't notice-Is just -That I'm loyal and I have loved her since the first day we meet and- "

"You mean Kagami? Are you -you know not over her? Was is that bad?" -she said with worry clear in her blue eyes.

"No-It's not Kagami. In fact, I dated her because I wanted to try and see if I could eventually give all my love to her-but as always, I was totally wrong. I hurt her and now I don't wanna hurt you too"

"You are not..."

"You had feelings for me, Marinette and I cannot reciprocate. Not right now and I'm sorry ..."

"It's alright. If meeting with Luka taught me something is to be patient and also understanding ...is this why you-were-crying that one time with my "oh so thoughtful" gift? -she said jokingly trying to make him smile.

"Yeah it was that-well related to that not exactly my best memory hu- "he laughed lightly – "Thanks Marinette, for everything" -hugs her close and cries on her shoulder.

"You're welcome Adrien. You can come to me-you know friends come to each other, right? -she said nervously-

"I know and thank you ...and don't hide it anymore. I'm actually glad you like me more that I could ever thought someone could-even if it's not exactly the right time"

"he- Is alright I guess. I mean a wait a whole year to tell you this anyway "-she laughed cutely.

He laughed even more now, both embarrass and happier than before- "You don't have to wait-I mean we could be friends -but actual friends-hang out, have ...fun? To know each other better...it's alright if you don't want to thought"-he said hurriedly-

"Actually that sound great Adrien ...what you said about tomorrow 7 pm .At my house?-she said nervously and anxious.

Adrien touch her hands softly and looked her in the eyes -"Of course, that would be just perfect, Marinette. See you then "-he said as he freed her hands from his grasp and dry his tears away to wake goodbye and go into the limo to his fencing classes, leaving a flustered, surprised and happy Marinette behind.

Hello everybody

Do not worry I still love Cassarian and TTS a whole lot :3. Is just that I had this idea for Adrienette in a bit of a flurry of inspiration (and have been watching MLB a bit too much XD). Hope you will liked it :3