ᖴᑌTIᒪᗴ ᒍᗴᗩᒪOᑌՏY ➪ ՏᗩՏᑌᕼIᑎᗩ-ᕼIᗰᗴ

ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵒᶠ ᶜᵒᵘʳˢᵉ ⁱˢⁿ'ᵗ ᵃ ˢᵃˢᵘʰⁱⁿᵃ ᶠᵃⁿᶠⁱᶜ, ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᵘᵗʰᵒʳˢ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ!

Just locking my eyes onto hers would be considered a simple pleasure. Hinata Hyuga. Her name refuses to exit my mind. How I had ever disregarded her presence is a mystery yet to be solved. But all that is in the past now. Now, and I swear on my life on this statement, Hinata will be forever mine.

╳ ╳ ╳

I woke up early and ecstatic knowing Hinata would be back from her mission by today.I jumped out of my bed and trudged through my less-than-tidy apartment. I remembered Sakura scolding me with utter disgust the very first time she had visited.

"Maybe I should clean this place up and ask Hinata to come over later," I thought to myself. I quickly discarded the idea after deciding Hinata would be too shy to come over anyway. I still wasn't quite sure about our relationship status. Quite frankly, it was obvious Hinata was in love with me. Her adorable blushed face and shy demeanor gave that away quite easily, as I had only recently noticed. I just began realizing my feelings towards her after the war had ended. Slowly, I began to appreciate her undoubtable belief in me, and it was quite comforting.

I quickly got dressed into my signature orange and black ensemble and brushed my teeth. I allowed myself a quick glance in the mirror. " You know what, I'm totally rocking this new short hair of mine. I wonder what Hinata will think!" I exclaimed with a confident smile and headed off to start my day. I headed straight to Ichiraku's Ramen first thing for a bit of breakfast. Although I wanted to see Hinata as soon as possible, I couldn't do it on an empty stomach. As I sat down, Teuchi didn't hesitate to begin preparing my order, or dare to question my choice of meal so early in the day. I am his # 1 customer afterall.

As I ate, I felt a familiar presence approaching and I immediately jumped out of my seat. Her aura was unlike any other. It felt very warm, genuine, and comforting.

"Hinata!" I turned and said with a gleam in my eyes. My excitement quickly diminished as I spotted another man at her side. Yuki. He had recently joined team Kurenai as Shino's replacement after he joined the Anbu Black Ops. He sticks to Hinata as if they've been glued together. I absolutely detest him. But, I wouldn't allow his unwanted appearance ruin our beautiful and romantic reunion.

"Naruto-Kun!" Hinata said in her soft, delicate voice.

"Hinata, you're not hurt or anything. I'm glad," I smiled and leaned in to give her a hug. Public display of affection between me and Hinata was a rare sight, but right now I didn't care. I wanted her in my arms. I wanted him to see her in my arms. Hinata blushed and steadily moved her arms to hug me back, but it seemed as if she couldn't find the strength to do so. I hoped this was just her immense shyness seeping through. I let go and and flashed yet another smile. It was hard not to smile with Hinata at my side.

I peered into Yuki's direction and scanned his thoughts about the situation. He merely scratched his head sheepishly, but I knew it was just an act.

"Hello, Yuki." I dared.

"Hello Naruto," He smiled politely. He had such a stupid girlish smile. How long was he going to keep this up?

" Oi, Yuki, hope you didn't do anything weird to Hinata while I wasn't around." My habit of speaking without thinking had emerged.