false lies pt 2

as i walked through the cold streets i pulled the headphones over my head, i played the music hoping to drown the thouhts from my mind, cant belive the only girl i thought i'd love for the rest of my life loves my brother as well. i shoved my hands in my hoodie pockets and kept walking, i felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket so i looked at my phone and read the two texts scarlett sent me. "hope your okay she says, very sincere" i say with sarcasam lacing my words, i put my phone back in my pocket and sighed heavily feeling everything weight me down, voices raced my head. 

"sir are you okay" a pair of police officers stopped me and and tried reading my expression, "im fine" i pushed passed them and turned up the music trying to drown the thoughts from my head, tears poured down my eyes. oh well. i didn't care if people looked at me as weak anymore becuase i was, it was true. im fucking pathetic, always have been. no wonder my dad left. 

~time skip~

i didn't even realise that time had went by so fast, i turned back and started to walk back to the bus, when the bus was in sight so was emerson. great more stress i dont need. "were did you go" he questioned and i ignored him, "dont fucking ignore me rem you've been gone for six hours!" he said with worry inbeded through his voice. 

he then grabbed a hold of my wrist and pushed me to the bus door. i groan and pushed him back "dont fucking touch me" i mumble and stepped inside. i locked eyes with scarlett for a short second, i switched my gaze to emerson behind me with his arms crossed, i shook my head and grabbed my note book and pen then walked to the bathroom, i locked the door and sat on the counter with my legs crossed and wrote down song lryics that raced my mind comparing to how i felt. 

i was interupted to loud knocking on the door, "remington open this door" i heard em say with anger, i groaned i laid my head on the mirror. "go away" i mumble and set down my note book. "i said open the fuckin door" as i was about to get up emerson unlocked the door and grabbed my wrist and dragged me out, he sat me down on the couch and stood next to scarlett who didn't look amused. 

i sat back and tapped my foot on the floor with anxiety racing through me, "show me your phone" scarlett said with a serious tone and held her hand out, i sighed. "it's in the bunk" i say getting annoyed. she then walked over to my bunk and grabed my phone. she handed me it "password" i rolled my eyes and unlocked it then handed it back to her. 

as scarlett searched the contents of my phone she sighed sadly, "rem dont believe you see everything online, you know what.. we'll be a minuet" she grabbed my arm and dragged me outside. she faced me dead on and kissed my cheek slightly. 

"i dont love emerson rem, if i did i'd confront you about it first and why are you believing stupid rumors fans say just to ruin other peoples relationships" 

i shrugged. "becuase scarlett im always afriad that your gonna love somone else like emerson over me and your the only person that i've properly loved" i said seriously. "doesn't give you an excuse to treat me like nothing rem" i galred at her and scoffed "i didn't treat you like nothing, i was hurt and confused and morely just hurt" we stood there for a moment as the silence broke us.

"rem-" she said finally said, i met with her eyes and nodded, "yes?" i said confused. "the reason fans said that is em broke up with lily and fans suspected that he would want to date me so he would move on" 

my heart dropped, "i feel so stupid" i hung my head in shame not wanting to look at scarlett. "dont be, he was just scared to tell you" i finally looked at scarlett and smiled softly at her. "im sorry, i really am. and i know its gonna take more then sorry to show you that i still love you but do you forgive me" she nodded and pulled me in for a passionet kiss, i melted in her touch and and kissed back holding nothing back showing her that i really loved her. "dont ever scare me like that again" she said softly between kisses. 

"wouldn't dream of it" i whisper back and smiled. "aww, how cute" i looked up and seen em and seb watching us through the window, i laughed softly and flipped him off playfully. "let go inside and cuddle, maybe watch harry potter?" i smile and open the door for her. i switched on the tv and sat on the couch and pulled a blanket over us, i played the movie and held her waist lovingly and laid my head on her shoulder. 

"i love you baby bat" i whisper. "i love you to my vampire" she put a emphasis on her words which made me smile brightly, i really loved this girl and i knew i'd love her for a long time, it made me happy since it was like she had my under a love spell that could never be broken. i was head over heels for her and that made me happy, like i had just found the missing puzzle piece to my heart.