red velvet

scarlett's POV:

Rem and his brothers were coming back from tour and ever since Remington asked me to marry him I've never felt more happy then I have felt now,  Emerson and seb were heading out for a drink since they have nine weeks off. Like a short break from touring as such, from the latch of the door opening I ran down stairs and was greeted by Rem's godly figure.

I wrap my legs around his waist and snake my hands round the back of his neck. He started his assault on my neck as his fang like teeth sunk into my neck leaving generous marks as he trailed his wet lips on my sensitive flesh, a soft but clear whimper escaped my lips as he left more upon more beautiful bites and kisses on my soft skin.

He held me to the wall for balance as he grabbed me by the ass. I pulled him as close as I could to me, I missed him kissing me and missing his touch dearly.

Every time he touched me it felt like a new spark of energy ignited in me, I leaned my head on the wall so he had more area to leave how many marks on me till his heart was content, I couldn't help myself but grind onto his hips feeling a wave of pleasure wash over me like a breath of fresh air.

He kissed under my ear and nibbled on my earlobe, I bit my lip holding back desperate moans.

"Come on kitten i wanna hear you" he growled in my ear sending an indistinct shiver through my body. I could hear him smirk, with each movement I grew more impatient wanting him more. I buck my hips against his needing more from him,

if it wasn't dark you could see the want and clouded lust in my eyes. Rem's fingers tugged and teased at the hem of my shirt, i unwrap my hands from the back of his neck and ripped off my shirt tossed it to the side and brought him in for a rough and passionate kiss with a clear intent he wanted more of me like i did with him, so i obliged and help him pull of his shirt without breaking the heated kiss which was very desperate and full of lust.

I could feel my arousal from my clit, it had a heart beat, a very... very hard heart beat. And how i longed to be touched by him, and only him

My eyes moved all around his toned tattooed body, I traced his tattoos lightly like tracing over a picture. "Enjoying yourself ?" he whispered and bit down on my shoulder,

the blood seeped through, leaking out of my skin, i pulled my bottom lip through my teeth and bit at it letting the pleasure take over me like i was possessed by a strong force, i felt the cold wall leave my back as i fluttered my eyes closed and locked my lips with his soft red ones. I must have found myself zoning out since I felt the red velvet sheets collide with my skin.

The feeling of the moment was so insane, I couldn't form words from the amount of pleasure I was experiencing.

Remington unclasped my bra from behind  and his hands immediately pressed to my breasts as he massaged them with his hands. I blushed a light pink and sat up helping undress the delicious man above me, my eyes tore at him, piece by piece. I could tell he was enjoying himself by the dark smirk on his beautiful face.

I couldn't help tug at the waistband of his jeans, I looked up at him longingly, I bit my lip yet again and batted my eyelashes. I could hear the growl grounded in his throat, he shoved me back on the bed and shoved his jeans and boxers down his legs and dropped the clothing on the floor.

I gave him puppy dog eyes as I watched his bulge spring out at me, I gave his twitching blunt tip kitten licks. A throaty groan erupted from his throat as I kept doing that while working my mouth in his member, I sucked in a deep breath and forced myself all the way down him and held back a choked cry. He entangled his fingers in my hair and forced me down on what I couldn't take, I gagged quietly and pulled myself off him with a sharp gasp "Sorry kitten just feel so good around me," he whispered and kissed my cheek. I smiled but then carved into a smirk, I pushed him back on the bed and worked my mouth teasingly slow on his length, earring loud throaty whimpers from above him.