Chapter Thirty Four [18+]

⚠️ Warning mature content, manipulation, dubious consent

Warning mature content, manipulation, dubious consent

"What should I do with you Όμορφο πέταλο [pretty Petal]"

One line, one simple line was enough to make Petal scared for her life. She has been with for a almost a year. She has seen his anger, his pain has endured his punishments, has succumbed to his wicked ways. But tonight it seemed different, very different, like he was somewhat amused with the situation. Though he is always amused while punishing Petal.

"Speak up baby", Denver said quitely as he approached her. Petal hiccupped.

" I....__", nothing came out of her mouth. She was too damn scared from earlier incidents.

"You know I wanted to give you the best birthday present, I wanted to tell you about your mama, but you Petal lied to me, hid things from me while I always cared about you"

"You___what.... "

"Yes, I know about your mom....her family, your grandma"

"I am sorry, I didn't know Dex would be coming here today, If I_____"

"Don't say his name, I would've killed him today, just spared him thinking about Uncle Demy", Denver said meaning every word.

"You see Petal, I just wanted to protect you, the people outside are bad, they would want to harm you, I want you to be safe", Denver spoke of his heart. He didn't want anyone to hurt her. He will protect her always. Only he can harm her and nobody else.

"I don't know how to thank you, I.. am so stupid", Petal cried out. Denver pulled her to his chest and kissed the top of her head.

"Hush don't cry, It's okay. You are safe now. But I don't like to think about what would have happened if I wasn't on time", Denver groweled at the last part. He didn't like anyone touching Petal. He didn't like anyone tainting pure Petal other than him.

"He was so nice but today he was acting different.... I felt like he wasn't the same person"

Denver hummed and thought for a moment. It was a full moon tonight, moreover, Beaver's moon to be exact. Dex seemed like a new pup, maybe he just wanted to mate and haven't really learned to control himself. But he should have chose someone willing, not Petal. The fucker got what he deserved. Petal will only mate with Denver tonight.

 Petal will only mate with Denver tonight