Chapter Forty

Both of the brothers have dragged Petal into their limo

Both of the brothers have dragged Petal into their limo. Now Petal was sitting between the brothers and crying.

"Please take me back, I don't want to leave", Petal hiccupped.

"Shh don't cry beautiful, you are safe", Cole said and wiped Petals tears. Petal flinched from his touch. They were unknown to her and she wasn't comfortable with them touching her. Both of the brothers were itching to be closer with her, it's like she has casted a spell on them.

"Tell us about yourself", Joe asked trying to lighten up the situation. Petal looked at both of the brothers. They were tall and scary just like Denver.

"I am Petal and I am seventeen", Petal whispered. She didn't want to make these guys angry.

"That's good, me and Joe are 26. We are twins. Joe is the older one", Cole said.

"Where are you guys taking me? Please take me back", Petal pleaded.

Joe had enough of her tantrums. He was getting really angry, "Shut up, we haven't done anything to you, so for gods sake keep quite, or else we will hurt you."

Petal shut up hearing that. The ride went quite except Petals sniffing and Cole's hard breathing was heard. All of a sudden Cole's eyes turned red.

"Joe, I can't control myself. I need to touch her", Cole said.

"Now is not the time to get horny Cole. Behave yourself. You can fuck her once we reach home", Joe replied.

Petal whimpered hearing those words. She doesn't want them to touch her. They are mean.

"Fine fuck", Cole mumbled and looked out of the window.

The limo stopped in front of a huge apartment building. The brothers got down and dragged Petal with them. When they were inside the elevator, Cole literally jumped on Petal. He pinned her to the elevator and proceeded to kiss her. Petal panicked, her first kiss, she was saving it for her true love. She can't let him kiss her. Just as Cole was going to kiss her, Petal turned her face away, Cole ended up kissing her cheek. Cole got angry and squeezed Petal's cheeks.

"Cole stop it, she is scared", Joe scolded.

"But I want to kiss her!", Cole growled.

"Leave her alone, you can't kiss someone you just met"

Cole grumbled and left Petal alone. The elevator dinged and they got out. Cole and Joe lived in a lavish penthouse. Joe took Petal to his room and shooed Cole out.

"You sit here, Cole acts on impulse don't mind him"
Petal nodded and sat down on the bed. A few minutes later Joe came out of the bathroom wearing just sweatpants. Petal looked at the other side not wanting to see his chest.

"So Petal, how did you meet Denver?", Joe asked, trying to have a conversation and lightening the mood.

"I__ he visited my old pack and then he became my guardian", Petal whispered.