Chapter Ten

Denver

Denver

Clarie didn't do the work, not even a little bit. Fucking her on the desk, against the wall didn't quench his thirst. And Claire had dirty blood in her veins. Greed, lust, jealousy and envy had made her blood bitter. Her blood wasn't sweet and delicious like Petals . Petal's heart was pure and her blood carried every bit of the innocence she possessed. It would feel so good to suck blood from her neck or from her delicious thighs. Denver couldn't focus on work, for the first time in a long time, he was eager to go home, eager to go to Petal, eat the food she cooked and have her sedate his lust. 'Did she know how to please a man? Did she know how to suck a c*ck? She was sixteen, out of high school, sure she has fooled around with school boys' With these thoughts running around on his mind he decided to focus on cracking deals and paperwork. Denver loved power and power came with money.

Petal

Petal was alone in this big castle. She took her time roaming around the whole palace. She took some flowers with her and dropped the Petals on her way. This would help her to find her way back. The castle was three storied. It had a ballroom and lots of chandelier and lights. Big fire places were also around. The castle had so many rooms Petal couldn't even remember. All the doors were locked. Petal spotted the big library that had so many books. Petal wanted to go in and touch them, smell them and read some of them while having hot chocolate, but decided to take permission first. This was someone else' house. She can not just barge in wherever she wants. This castle had everything anyone could ever want in a house. Petal hadn't even seen Denver' room yet and she was already awestruck. Petal continued her journey unaware of the fact that Denver was watching her every move on the cameras scattered around the house.

 Petal continued her journey unaware of the fact that Denver was watching her every move on the cameras scattered around the house