6

"Pussy ass boy can't guard me." A dread-headed player laughed with his buddies while the trio stared him down.

"Pussy? Yeah, nah." Jungkook inflates the heat. His sweating body wouldn't stop him from taking this boy on. He casually smirked as he bends over to block the boy from moving.

As soon as Jimin had the ball in his hands, he ran to the boundary line before passing to Namjoon.

Jungkook's eyes never left the unnamed boy. His lips parted to suck in the air his nose missed. He got real close to the boy and he didn't like that.

"Gay ass fuck, nigga. Back up!" He shouts, beginning to stand in distraction but Jungkook laughs in his face. Being passed the ball by Namjoon and running a bee line through the confused boy, he shoots the ball.

It enters the hoop swiftly. Jungkook looks to the three opposing boys who had been playing alongside him and his own friends. Their chests heaving and breath faltered. Everyone was shirtless on the court given the summer heat.

Jungkook grins wide like he was given a prize. "Another round, ladies? You gon get fucked up either way." He rests his hands on his hips.

Jimin cracked a smile and even playfully chanted Jungkook's name. They were having a good time but it was clear the one dude Jungkook had scored on was beyond pissed.

Namjoon noticed this as well, turning to Jimin. "You seen that face before?"

"Nah, I don't think so." Jimin eyes him carefully but still, no memory of that face flooded his headspace.

Jimin momentarily wipes the sweat from his chin then walks up to Jungkook who basically had a stare down with the dread-head.

"You got something you wanna say to me?" Jungkook ignores Jimin's presence.

"Do you know him?"

Jungkook shakes his head no with his attention still fixated on Mr. Petty. The black boy laughs bitterly, scowling and muttering under his breath. Of course, he'd never say shit to Jungkook's face. And it was obvious he had something against the boy.

Jungkook cocks his head in his direction, awaiting an answer. When he doesn't get one, a devilish smirk meets his lips. Unknown's friends turn him around to walk to the other court behind the gate.

"Bitch." Jungkook mumbles.

Savannah watched this moment unfold from a distance. A styrofoam container filled with fried plantains and roasted chicken rested on her lap. And beside her was Jennifer. They agreed to come here and spend some time with the boys.

Savannah couldn't help but gawp at the shirtless Jungkook whose face was nastily aggravated. Something about his interaction with the other three boys was concerning.

There's no telling Jungkook had enemies. That was the most obvious shit to anyone in Oakland. But those said enemies were faceless. Hidden in the dark. This boy though, seemed resentful. Perhaps for personal reasoning?

That was what Savannah thought but how could she think much longer when Jennifer's loud mouth ran itself all day.

"I wonder what that's about. He look like he wanna spray the town." Jennifer hints at one of the three boys but it couldn't be Jungkook because he looked...unbothered.

"Who you talkin bout?" Savannah questions. Eyeing Jimin, Namjoon, and Jungkook.

"Namjoon." Jennifer eyes him carefully as if he'd snap at any moment. Savannah observes her best friends expressions. Biting into the flavorful chicken and watching as the friends start to play amongst themselves again.