25

The boys had just come back from a quick McDonalds run. Jungkook dropped off both Jimin and Namjoon as the night was rolling in. The streets began to pile up with gangbangers. That's how he knew it was time to head back home. But Jungkook had been meaning to talk to Savannah about his suicidal experience when she was gone.

It dawned on him that he had never felt that way before. Yet as soon as she was out of the picture, Jungkook was sure he'd end it all to put himself out of his own misery. It was selfish. It was outdated thinking. But he was in a dark place for weeks.

He also wanted to come clean about his 'profession'. Ever since he knew the girl, she was kept in the dark about his dangerous whereabouts and what not. This new Jungkook however, wanted to confess many things for the sake of the relationship. He planned this all out. He would tell Savannah about Ezzie. She would get to know a bit out Steph and Shaq and Dune. Savannah deserved it.

Of course he planned on excluding some details. Savannah absolutely did not need to know Jungkook was a routinely killer. The same man she kissed and fantasized about was known for blowing skulls to the ground. He didn't want to rock the image she had made of him. Jungkook was nervous. Hella. But Savannah, the girl of his dreams, deserved to know why he wore all black some days or why plans would be cancelled midway because of unfinished business.

So he pulled up to her driveway. Simply staring at the red door and anticipating her arrival. He had texted her earlier to come out and see him. It was getting late. The Lauriers wouldn't let their daughter out and about at this hour had it not been a simple convo at their residence.

But finally, she peeks through the door and heads for his car. Jungkook smiles to himself. She was dressed in a silky sleepwear dress and bunny slippers. He thought she was the most adorable thing.

Upon entering, Savannah greets him as if she hadn't seen him well over a decade. Her arms wrap around him. "Hiiii. I missed you." Jungkook buried his face into her neck. Her hair was of a fresh scent. Coconut and lavender. An unexpected mix. His arms embrace her small frame though limited in the drivers seat.

"You missed me, huh?"

The two lovebirds finally back away but before she could settle back down into the leather seat, the determined man captures a taste of her lips. He presses a firm hand to the small of her back, keeping her in place. The kiss was sensual and sedated.

Savannah absolutely melts. She looked forward to moments like this. Where the thought of kissing him would no longer be taboo and she could actually act on it this time around. He tasted like French fries and chocolate. Savannah giggles to herself, becoming the first to pull away.

Jungkook slowly slumps himself into his seat, eyes never leaving her though she's redirected her attention elsewhere. He was making her nervous. Jungkook retained a low look in his eyes and suddenly he forgot why he even came here. Her plush breast's perk through the lacey half of the silk dress. Her nipples erect in the natural air. He licks over his lips. Then reminds himself this isn't what he came here for.

"Babygirl?" He calls out softly.

Savannah whips her head around. Taking in his position. Legs spread as far as the car walls would let him. One arm slung over the arm rest, propping his hand to fidget with his hair. His eyes nearly closed and almost as dark as the night. He looked magical. "Hm?"

"How you feeling?"

"I'm alright and yourself?" Savannah really tries her best to maintain her nerves around him. My God was it difficult.

Jungkook shrugs but continues to stare. It's as if she had been talking about something interesting. He was so invested in her existence that that alone was enough to fulfill him.