23

Not even a week had passed and Jungkook's men were thriving under their new dealer. Dune set each man with 10k to start, compensating what Ezzie failed to give them. And even to Jungkook, that was big money. That was 8 of his men, well paid.

Soon enough, school would make its comeback and Jungkook would have to focus on graduating and getting into a good college before practically becoming an intern at Dune's company.

The man sat beside Tutta, completely absentminded from the conversation he started. All he could think about was his future right now.

"You not even listening to me, slim." Tutta chuckles. He sat comfortably in Jungkook's car, rolling up a Charlie to sell. Making sure not to spill it onto the seats, knowing Jungkook was crazy when it came to his car.

Jungkook smacks his lips and looks out the window. "I'm just thinking and shit." He swished his lips to the side. Tutta laughs again, he was usually carefree like this. Now that he wasn't facing eviction, his smile was much more radiant these days.

"What you thinking bout, brudda?" He emphasizes.

"My girl and I made up recently so I gotta fill her in on some shit she missed." Jungkook mumbles under his breath as he ponders long and hard. He had this surreal image in his head. Life after high school with Savannah looked a little like this:

After a long, stressful day at work, Jungkook finally walks through the front door. He's greeted with a typical smell of herbs and seasoning and a giddy wife. Just how he liked it. Savannah mushes all into him and expresses just how much she missed her husband.

"Baby, you're back!" Her adorable smile makes him smile too. Jungkook grips onto her waist and pulls her in for a kiss.

"I missed you a whole lot, mama."
Jungkook pecks her three times until she steps away to drag him to the kitchen.

Savannah held onto him very firmly, guiding him to a pot full of hearty Japchae. "Look what I made. It's your favorite!"

Suddenly, he had a ton of energy...Jungkook was weirdly turned on by her efforts to please him. She cooked one of his favorite Korean dishes. He was aware his wife had been practicing for some time now but to see it in full effect was always astonishing. Jungkook peers down at her cheesing face. He licks over his lips then takes a glance at the food.

"You did all this for me?" His voice lowers. Savannah loosely chuckles having seen the familiar glint in his eyes.

"Of course." Savannah nearly stutters. She hadn't dished his food yet and now she was starting to think that was a good idea considering the direction of tonight was absolutely skewed.

"Where my babies at?"

"They're upstairs sleeping."

Jungkook smirks. "So we have enough time, then." Upon hearing this, Savannah audibly sighs. He takes a bowl from the cupboard and starts serving himself the Japchae.

"I barely recovered from yesterday, what are you talking about-"

"Let me finish eating then we'll get started, hm? How does that sound?"

Savannah rolls her eyes. "All this over a home cooked meal? If I knew you would act this way, I would bring lunch over at the office." Jungkook begins stuffing his face with the earthy flavors of Japchae. He lets the taste linger in his mouth.

"I can't help it, baby. You're just so sexy being all wifey material when I come home. Let me find out you made dessert too, Imma lose my shit."