02

✧

✧.* _____ ❝ STRINGS ATTACHED ❞ 🥀

"

"Wear this" Getō discreetly handed her one of his monk attires while she gently took from his hands.

"I'll be back, thank you" she smiled, gleefully walking to another room while getō sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck, his cheeks slightly going red at the thought of a woman being alone in his house.

"stop it, you're not a pervert" he slapped himself as he now sat straight up staring into space.

"um-

A few minutes had passed until the girl suddenly stood in front of him with the cloth barely covering her body and her legs widely visible as her shoulders surged out of the robe with sharp collarbones while she stared straight at him with a flushed face.

"wha- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" getō slipped back from the couch, his face glowing red as he fell down with his hands covering his face.

"HOW DO I WEAR THIS" she yelled with her face still flushed, moving back as her body shifted away more from getō.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!"

"WHAT?! YOURE WEARING THE SAME THING THOUGH CANT YOU HELP ME A BIT?!"

"YOU SHAMELESS- YOU'RE LITERALLY NAKED"

"alright don't act like you haven't seen a woman's body before, I mean i know the male anatomy by heart AND IM JUST 21 YOU LOOK OLDER"

"STILL??? YOURE AN UNKNOWN WOMAN HOW COULD I-

"then ill just drop this stupid cloth and walk around naked, would that be better?" she raised an eyebrow while getō froze, his heartbeat slipping away somewhere into the abyss.

"I'll help you-

"THANK YOU!"

"I-

"I'll come there don't worry" she smiled, holding the cloth closer as she walked near getō who constantly looked away.

"look I'm giving you my consent" she sighed, taking his hand in her hers as he shuddered under the strange woman's stare, wondering where the heck someone like her even came from.

Getō closed his eyes and proceeded to calmly take the kasaya cloth from her hands which left her completely naked, his eyes were tightly shut as he rolled the edges of the cloth bringing her closer as he draped the cloth from underneath her arms, carefully tying it as best as he could with close eyes.

"Where are the yukata robes?" he asked, still looking away while the girl stared at him in awe.

"uh- I left them back there, I'll go bring them" she gently brushed Getō's hands on her waist while he still didn't look, eyes closed and cheeks red.

She eventually came back, her body now covered with how getō had tied the cloth around her body.

"here" she handed him the pile of clothes to which he stood up with a sigh, holding the
edges of the cloth as he asked her to enter her arms into the sleeves, to which she had without hesitation listened to the man.

lastly he took the yellow string hanging from the yukata's front, tying it securely this time with his eyes open.

"its done" he said bluntly, his ears still red from how overwhelming the experience was, he didn't even know any other woman except from Shoko, who most of the time stayed with utahime.

"REALLY?? do you have a mirror??" she asked curiously, clasping her hands as she saw the matching clothes on getō aswell.

"yes, upstairs-

"MASTER GETŌ!"

it all broke when he saw his two little girls pouncing up in his arms, eyes swollen and red as it was evident that they had cried.

he had missed them more than anything, the blonde and the brunette, his only ones. The ones who stayed with him even after everyone left.

they both held huge importance.

"Please never leave us like this" the brunette spoke as getō smiled, forgetting that there was some other dimension's woman standing infront of them.

"I wont" a tear slipped away from his eyes, realizing how he could've left them behind, hugging the girls tighter.

"who..are they?" the woman pointed at the two girls, feeling getō might have some emotional connection with them which would help her later on.

"Who are you?" the blonde jumped out of Getō's embrace, interrogating the woman with an arched brow as she walked near her.

"And why are you wearing master getō's clothes?" she asked again, making the woman chuckle.

"I'm Yuma Megumi! nice to meet you" she smiled, crouching down to shake hands with the blonde who had stared at her hand with no emotion at all.

"Yuma Megumi.. you sound- very unfamiliar to me, please get out" the blonde sarcastically smiled, making yuma's eyes go wide as she looked up at getō.

"Nanakoo don't be so rude to the people you just meet, it's not a very nice thing to do" getō frowned at the blonde who quickly bowed and apologized, going near him again to cling onto his robes.

"She's my- well let's just say she's a friend" he smiled, making the twins confused as he turned to gawk at Yuma who gave them an awkward teeth smile.

"but master getō didn't you say gojō satoru was your only friend?" the brunette asked, playing with a strand of hair on getō's face.

Yuma carefully noticed as the colour from Getō's face completely drained at the mention of this 'Gojō Satoru', who could that even be?

"She's a new friend" he sighed, putting the twins back on the floor as he rubbed the his forehead with his fingertips.

"mimiko, please go prepare a bath for me, I'm exhausted, and you- Yuma Megumi? just ask them or me if you need anything, I'll be upstairs, but for the instance you can stay on the room to the left a few feet away" he said, patting the twins heads as they went away to take care of the things he had instructed.

"what about your therapy?" Yuma mumbled, feeling slightly bad for how she couldn't be of any use.

"we'll talk about that tomorrow, for now, goodnight megumi-san" he muttered, walking away as for now, Yuma was left all alone in the room.

She really did have to figure out something to return soon.