05

✧

✧.* _____ ❝ STRINGS ATTACHED ❞ 🥀

"I miss him" Gojō let out a puff of smoke from his throat, his powerless voice just coming out as a murmur.

"nothing to miss about him, he killed people" shokō said, snatching the Kiseru from Gojō's hand and taking in an inhale for herself.

"It wasn't his fault," Gojō gritted his teeth, his dim eyes sparkling in the twilight, while shokō didn't do anything with the exception of a murmur at his tries to legitimize his dearest companion's mistakes.

"somewhat prior, assuming I wasn't all so arrogant about overcoming the curseless zenin, no big surprise he went off the deep end after riko's passing" Gojō's eyes swelled with tears, yet cleaning them away in a moment, dismissing before shokō could get a brief look with his back against her.

"he was so important to me! he stays important to me! who cares if I'm more powerful or more fragile, I lost him even with all the power dwelling in my grasp. How utterly useless" He whimpered, head hanging low.

At this point his tears uninhibitedly began to fall.

"he was my best friend, my one and only. how could I? I could've saved him."

"take a stab at saving yourself now, satoru. What's done is done."

✧.*

"Megumi San-

"Yuma's fine" Yuma told getō who strolled behind her.

Yuma's aroma was of absolute high honey, the fragrance she wore presently was one of getō's top picks, he enjoyed the smell of honey and jasmine together.

"You added jasmine to a honey combination? very strange however it smells exceptionally quite impressive" she courteously signaled her hand towards getō while talking her thoughts.

Getō grasped her hand, now getting side to side with her as the two of them walked to the twin's room.

"say..is it normal for you to walk with a lady hand to hand, suguru?" Yuma raised an eyebrow at him while chuckling as she delicately fixed her hold on his hand.

"not really, you're most probably the first woman I've interacted this much with. I'm really just trying to be polite" he shrugged, staring at their hands as she let go.

"Thank you very much; I'm very grateful. But please share your concerns with me. I'd like to contribute as well! It's repulsive to be useless all of the time." Yuma murmured, scratching the back of her neck as she gazed into his dark eyes, which screamed nothingness.