I Can't See Furious 7?!

Okay, I'm sorry, but I need to vent on a personal matter.

This is something that has been eating at me for days now.

So we all know that Furious 7 is coming out on Friday (April 3rd), which is the seventh instalment of the Fast & The Furious movie franchise.

Paul Walker R.I.P. :(

So anyways, me and my parents LOVE the franchise. We watch one of their movies every chance we get!

So why am I writing this rant you may ask?

Well, we had all planned to go see the movie as a family when it comes out. HOWEVER; My grandparents are in town for the week and they staying with us.

So my step mom somehow managed to work out a compromise, and my grandparents have us permission to go see the movie while they are here.

BUT... Not all of us can go see it.

Why? Because my parents were all like:

"Madalyn, we're going to see Furious 7. You however, are staying with your grandparents."

Um... What?... Did you.. Just say.. What I think... You just said?!

AW H TO THE E TO THE C TO THE K, HECK NO!!!

WE SPECIFICALLY PLANNED TO GO SEE IT AS A FAMILY!!!!

But no, my grandparents want me to stay with them.

It's not that I don't enjoy spending time with my grandparents, I do! I love them to the moon and back!

But WHY would they do this to me?!

So now, every time I see the trailer pop up on TV, at first I gasp and smile, thinking that I can't wait to see it, and then, realization hits, and then I curl up into a ball and cry my eyes off.

I need my Tolredo fix!!!! The dude is awesome!

And let's not forget The Rock!!!

"Woman... I AM the cavalry!"

*whips out a giant machine gun and shots up at the sky*

TOTALLY AWESOME!

But now, I have to miss out on the awesomeness! :(

So long story short, my grandparents gave MY parents permission to go see it, but NOT me.

END OF RANT!