1.5

*Read authors note v important*

Brooke Adams

Wanting to die was all I thought about. Sure I have a kid and I know how she'll feel if I left but somehow I don't think she'd notice. She'd spent so much time with her dad she seemed to live there now, it's been 4 months since my mum died and wanting to be with her is all I wanted in the world.

It had started again, I had done it again. Cutting myself seemed to be the pain relief, but some how the deeper I cut the better I felt. Committing suicide wasn't something I'd thought about ever but it felt necessary. I know my dad doesn't need this but I wanted it; I know I maybe selfish but it's want I needed.

Jordyn would have Luke and I would have my mum Blair and Parker would have each other and my dad would find someone else. I would end up with no one. No one wants to be with a kid that has a kid.

I was sitting in my room, no one was in the house. Dad was at work, Parker was out with Blair and Jordyn. There was a bag it was full of my mums medication, I was meant to bin it (I had started to clear out her stuff today). I crawled over to it and opened the bag, there was at least 20 boxes of medication. I took the top box out not bothering to read the name; I opened it popping out a few pills looking at them. my hand moved to my mouth and I have a mouth full of pills, I grab the water next to my bed and gulp it and swallowing the pills.

I knew it wouldn't happen straight away. I grab a note book for my bed side table and a pen.

Sorry. I love you all x
Brooke x

About 15 minutes later I started to feel dizzy. I was lying on the floor on my back. My eyes started to close when I heard the front door slam shut.

"Brooke?" I heard a voice for downstairs. It took me a moment to realise who.

"Luke" I crocked as my eyes shut.

------------

So this book is coming to an end but I was thinking of doing a squeal?? Maybe let me know

Oh and by the way I'm sorry this was terrible I didn't know how to write a suicided chapter sorry

- author lady